Would like to have friends in Muscat

Hi .....am in here I like to have a friends I live in muscat will be nice to meet new friends and share idea

Hi omanlove,

Please note that i created a new thread with your post on the Muscat forum as it may help you to get in touch with the members living in Muscat more easily. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Thanks

Hi members,

Im living in oman from past 5yrs,
In my view oman is best in arab country. I would like to share my experience and beautiful moments of oman with my friends if anybody wish to be friend.

[Moderated: please post in housing section]

Yes plz contact me my number is 0096895306538

sptmbr77 wrote:

Yes plz contact me my number is 0096895306538

It would be nice if you can introduce yourself first, it will help the other members to know more about you. ;)

I will also advise you not to leave your phone number on the forum for security reasons.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Male here 36y from muscat working in spare parts company pakistani

I will call you???
You from Muscat??

Hi how r u introduction plz

hai .. this is noor...

same here i would like to know more ppls in muscat.. add me on face book..
"syed noorul ali"

omanlove wrote:

Hi .....am in here I like to have a friends I live in muscat will be nice to meet new friends and share idea

Please join the forum "get together in muscat" where we post upcoming meet ups. We have been doing this for the past one year and it is really fun. You can check some of the pics in the FB page "Living in Oman"

Look forwsrd to see you in the next meet up.

Hi
I am an Engineer and Shifting to Oman to pursue my Career. I am New here and need lot of new Friends.
Country of Origin : Pakistan

Welcome to Oman muscat

Let's be friends and keep in touch

Regards
Abdul

Hmmmmm....people looking for friends are of male specie. ...we have been posting muscat get together. ..people say they will come but nobody showed up....on the other hand I keep receiving PMs that they would like to be friends and asking for my contact number....what is this????...if I tell them to go to the thread of muscat get together they can't find it :lol: ....if you want to meet new friends attend the get together...we are planning to organise one by 3rd week of August. ...BUT if you are looking for gurlfriend....you are on the wrong site.

+1 hexebella :D

hexebella wrote:

Hmmmmm....people looking for friends are of male specie. ...we have been posting muscat get together. ..people say they will come but nobody showed up....on the other hand I keep receiving PMs that they would like to be friends and asking for my contact number....what is this????...if I tell them to go to the thread of muscat get together they can't find it :lol: ....if you want to meet new friends attend the get together...we are planning to organise one by 3rd week of August. ...BUT if you are looking for gurlfriend....you are on the wrong site.

:thanks::whistle:
chaps

If you guys are really sincere in meeting new friends, there is a meet up tomorrow in Istanboly Al Khuwair near Rawasco at 6pm. Everyone is welcome.