Motorbike Hire in Taiwan to explore The Taroko Gorge Area

Hi Everyone, I'm planning a 4 day trip to Taiwan in July 2014 and as an avid motorbike rider I discovered a road that I would really like to ride - The Taroko Gorge.
So my question are has anyone here ridden it or know where a reputable Motorbike Hire Company is that I can get in touch with? Looking for a 650cc bike.
I don't know much about Taiwan so any help would be great. :)
Our site - globetrottingcouple.com

Hi Baldrick, I wonder how you are getting on with finding a motorbike hire company for your trip to Taroko Gorge. Actually I have been there several times and the road and views are amazing. The only thing to watch out for a falling rocks which seem to happen very frequently. Take care.

Hey Mike, Thanks for the advice, I haven't found a bike yet and I'm still looking. Can't wait to tick this one off. I've been looking at sections of the road via Google Maps and the road look amazing. - :)

Yes it is a stunning place, but a bit dangerous when it rains due to rockfalls. I always thought that Taiwan is undermarketed, probably because of it's political situation, but definitely all that area from Taipei down to Taroko Gorge and beyond is beautiful. I've been there a few times by car and by coach but never on a bike.