Typical milan dishes

many foreign people ask me often to eat milanese,not italian as pizza,spaghetti.Milano is full of typical milanese cuisine restaurant often called trattoria,and there are many dishes typical from the city more than 100,from the starter to the dessert.The former dishes i''ve in my mind are:"risotto alla milanese(milano rice)cotoletta alla milanese(the milanesa)ossobuco alla milanese(cross cut veal shanks)often served with the yellow rice,fritto misto alla milanese(milano's frying)pan cotto(cooked bread)a must eat,asparagi alla milanese(milanese asparagus)the  michetta(typical milano bread)very tasteful and fragrant,the cassoeula(a stew of meat and vegetables),the panettone(typical sweet bread of christmas),mondeghili(typical small meatball),la meneghina(typical milano cake),pan de mejin(typical sweet made during every sants festivity)risotto al salto(tossed rice),busecca(a stew of tripe butter tomatoes and beans)piccata alla milanese(slices of fried chicken),minestrone alla milanese(typical milano vegetables soup,served piping hot in winter,a little bit warm in spring and very cold but not icy in summer),nervitt(typical starter,tendon of the knees or shin of veal)."these are the must try for me,see you...

This is the article? Geeze Louise - names of dishes but no recipes?

I'm a little disappointed too  :(

The dishes you mentioned are common in Italy but what it makes "Milano" is the twist or variation the bring it on the dishes.

I am a half blood and adore the Italian culture and love Italian food so why don't you  make this topic interesting by sharing recipes, including with pictures?