Looking for friend

hi,

I am erms, I lived and worked in Dubai, I'm looking for a nice and good friends.

hello
me Abdulla in Dubai looking for friendship

PWEDE AKO

hi Ems... Im a 25 year old guy working in Abu Dhabi. I hope we could be friends

Hi, am Davies by name i presently live in Nigeria, am looking for a good friend who i can share with.

I wonder, there are so many threads saying, looking for friend, looking for friend...  so why create such new threads, instead  talk to the people on the threads which are already existing.. doesn't it sound logical Mod..???  :D

Hello I am Simo Talented musician I live in Dubai I hope to find friend also. Thank you

i would like to make friends too..
Me too working in Dubai.
:)

Hi,

I'm Kalyan and am looking for good natured friends

cheers

[Moderated: avoid posting your personal details on a public Forum pls]

country of origin

[Moderated: No free ad on forum. Post your advert in the Extra teaching in Dubai.]

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Hello everyone,

To remind you that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you,
Expat.com team

Hi

I'm new to uae and looking for company.... even if it is just to hang out at the beach.

Give me a shout if u r looking for an activity partner.

P.s. not a dating site.....

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

im me we can meet for coffee

hi am lookin 4 frnds too am anne frm kenya my no is [moderated] tnx

Will be my pleasure to give u a call

hi erms where is your place in the Philippines this is my no 0569060469 be my friend now.

@gilliarabi > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum.

@everyone note that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you.

Hi,
You are more than wel come to be friend.

Hi Erms,

Glad to be writing to you. Im looking for a good friend myself ...someone to talk to share goodtimes and laugh when life  is sour.

Wishing you happiness n laughter.

Always urs,

Cajjie

i  will be at crown plaza shk zayed rd. coming thursday evening im me if anybody interested to join

hi, I hope we become a good friend.