HSBC Expat Explorer Survey 2014 - Indonesia

Hello everyone.

HSBC Expat has launched the seventh Expat Explorer Survey which will last till the 9th of May 2014.

This survey aims to call upon expatriates living all around the world to share their expat experiences on all aspects of life abroad: work, cost of living, lifestyles, raising children, etc.

The findings will help expatriates in building a better picture of life abroad and determine which country would suit them best.

Feel free to participate by clicking of the following link:
https://start.yougov.com/refer/vSnND55g0pF5kY

Thank you.

Regards,
Veedushi
Team

They're trying to survey expats so they can tune their health insurance sales pitch.
Look at the questions and tell me I'm wrong.

Or perhaps to tailor their policies to best tend to the specific needs of expats in any given area Fred. :/

Think of it like the Toyota approach to building cars, SUV's etc for SE Asia, and it sounds reasonable enough.

Ner, they're after free customer surveys.
HSBC are doing this purely for profit, nothing else.
That doesn't mean I'm a raving communist, I love Maggie Thatcher, but I see no reason to help them for free.
As a capitalist, I'll be happy to do it for a small fee.

Hello Veedushi,

Thanks for the notification but unfortunately I would not be interested to participate.

I did and it was the run of the mill stuff and there was nothing much they could glean from my answers and I never left my email address so who knows what they will make of it.