Finding work in Bali (currently living in Bali)

I am currently living in Bali, I am looking for any type of challenging job available for an expat.
I do understand it is very difficult for an expat to find work in Bali but wondering if anyone could share some websites, or suggestions.
Look forward to hearing my people.

What do you “bring to the table” in terms of unique qualifications, expertise and job experience that could not otherwise be found within the Indonesian labor force?

If the answer to that question is “pretty much nothing” than you can forget about being legally employed here in Bali.

Being from OZ, which makes you a native English speaker, you might find employment with one of the many private schools here, but only if you have the proper teacher credentials.

I'm sorry, but that's the reality these days on Bali…jobs first to Indonesians.

Have you tried : concordservices-bali.com/ ?

Hope it helps.

Actually it's pretty much the same for many many countries including EU countries, Canada, Australia and many Asian countries. If you have a skill that locals do not have then your chances are far greater of finding a job. It used to be that nurses and hairdressers were welcome in Australia. But then, if you have enough money then consider starting a business as an alternative.