Yoga classes near Muharraq?

Hello everyone.

I would really love to take yoga classes and I was wondering if there are any decent healthclubs that teach yoga near Muharraq area?

Thanks!

Hello November_x.

The Classes section (Yoga classes) in the Bahrain classifieds might help. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Difficult question ;) to be honest with you I didn't hear of any yoga classes in Muharraq area, there is only one Gym I know in Amwaj island which offers some sort of fitness classes, not quite sure about Yoga classes though.

However if you are able to cross the bridge and go to Juffair, there are many places you can find.

Keep searching and in case you find some place in Muharraq where you can have your Yoga classes, do not hesitate to share the information with us for the use of other members looking for the same :)

VidoDido wrote:

Difficult question ;) to be honest with you I didn't hear of any yoga classes in Muharraq area, there is only one Gym I know in Amwaj island which offers some sort of fitness classes, not quite sure about Yoga classes though.

However if you are able to cross the bridge and go to Juffair, there are many places you can find.

Keep searching and in case you find some place in Muharraq where you can have your Yoga classes, do not hesitate to share the information with us for the use of other members looking for the same :)

VidoDido, thank you for your help. Juffair, really? That's good! Any telephone numbers I can call to get directions?

Thank you very much! :)

November_x wrote:

Any telephone numbers I can call to get directions?

Try these ones:

Bahrain Yoga Therapy and Fitness Center (Bayoga Centre) in Juffair Avenue; Tel. No. 17725027

Dessange Health Club (Ladies Only) in Adliya, Tel. No. 17713999

Enjoy the Yoga ;)

VidoDido wrote:
November_x wrote:

Any telephone numbers I can call to get directions?

Try these ones:

Bahrain Yoga Therapy and Fitness Center (Bayoga Centre) in Juffair Avenue; Tel. No. 17725027

Dessange Health Club (Ladies Only) in Adliya, Tel. No. 17713999

Enjoy the Yoga ;)

Excellent!!! Thanks a million :)

[Moderated: pls post in the Bahrain classes classifieds section]