Hanging Out .. Meet new Friends

This is a Topic for anyone interested in meeting new friends. We could meet together 2 or 3 nights a Monthly . I was thinking Meeting at places like a Cafes or Clubs . Have a few drinks . I'm open to suggestions and everything will be considered as long as it's nice. Just get a chance for people to meet other people to find and make new friends. I started this after getting good replied from others here to planning to meeting and they shared me idea which it make new friends outside normal friends we have .If you would like to make some new friends, hangout  :)
Waiting Your ideas guys :)

...............  Repeated

My friend basicus was suggested Villa 55 and i think it's great place.

it's okey , let's hear from rest of guys are interested
about Day and time : you have 2 choice guys :
Day :Weekend(Fri or Sat) or middle of week Tue or Wed
Time : around 6.30 PM : 8.30 PM

Write me your suggestion

mervat wrote:

My friend basicus was suggested Villa 55 and i think it's great place.

I highly recommend Villa 55 and i prefer to be after the working day. as we need to chill and leave the stress :) whatya think ??

we are 3 Confirmed to come , waiting others to set dates

what a bout this week Thursday of Friday (16 or 17 / 1)

this mean only guys? Or, is it planned also to better halfs= women?

hello every body .... are you still want to go out and meet new friends or it was just once ?!!! I want to go out with new people so I hope you still going on ... just replay and tell me if you still going on or no :)

Hey.. great idea :)
Have you made it :D ?
umm I'm interested in meeting new friends from Egypt and other places

let me know if you're still in!

Guys who are interested to join ? just write confirm and write available dates  ?

I don't know if this is still available or not as I just joint this forum today .... still ? if yes then I would like to join you... hope to get reply soon

Hey guys , there is a place for me , i am totally free , would like to come with you

Mr. Ahmed fouad .... can you please tell me if you still meeting or not ? how can I join you ? who is in the charge ?
send me message please with date and place... thank you

I'd like to join u guys too. Please send me a message on how to reach u.

it sound like no one come here any longer Malak  lol

:(

Hi guys. ....let's meet next Thursday in zamalek area?????

24 of April. .......I am willing to reserve place in cafe or bar in zamalek area. ...whom in???

Whom in?)))

Count me in :)

Good

Hi all I'm totally interested to meet new friends please let me know if u have a meeting soon.
Thanks

So things r going well or what? I wanna join!

Nothing really happened! !! I tried to find good amount of people to join but didn't hear from anyone )))ok...

Ok guys, let's be more adults here ) whom interested to meet up? ??welling for your suggestions please? ))

Count me in.
Anywhere is fine! Probably :D
And I prefer to meet sometime between 8pm to 10pm or so.

Ok, we are two persons now. ....whom else?

am in :):)

We became 3 now guys )))great

We are four now

I think we r good to go.
4 Is  a good number of persons.

So who's the "boss" here? Who manages where we go and stuff?

Jokes finder, please handle this

Since today is off, how about meeting tonight? Like at bikya at 7 00 pm. How is that?

Everyone .. please post ur phone number so I can get in contact with u quickly. This is mine +20 114 377 9858.

I ain't gonna stop until we meet guys :D
Please post ur numbers.

Hi there
Did you finally meet?
Is there any lady among you?
I would love to join if next one is held in Maadi!

We're still trying to manage the hangout :D
Till now, there are 2 girls including urself.
Please if u wanna join us, please post ur number or send it to me in a msg so I can manage the whole thing.
We haven't agreed yet on a place. If u have one in mind please share it wit us. I don't know where to hangout in maadi if we were to hangout there!

i'm interested, count me in XXX

Count me in XXX
sherif