Job seeker visa for Germany

Well its a process of preparing your profile first and then getting interviews...and we have to clear interviews based on our skill set.

Hi friend please reply , i want to discuss a lot.
Last week i have sent a message but i did not get any reply.

I therefore request u to send message.

Regards,

Hi manyabs,

Please check your expact inbox . It is regarding EU blue card

Regards
Debayan

manyabs wrote:

Well its a process of preparing your profile first and then getting interviews...and we have to clear interviews based on our skill set.

Thanks you everyone for writing your opinion on the consultants who help us in migrating to Germany.After going through this blog I think that India CC is a good one and people have taken up their service, so Just wanted to know their feedback how is it going?  getting any interview calls from German employers?,....
If you are not comfortable in writing long text, please provide your contacts, I can discuss with you.

Thanks

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs in Germany]

I am looking to contact India Coaching and Consulting .. Any feedback on ICC from the guys who have availed their services so far ... really appreciate a few words

Well, there are so many who have taken ICC services, however none of them has turned up saying whether he/she has got a job !

Deepak11 wrote:

I am looking to contact India Coaching and Consulting .. Any feedback on ICC from the guys who have availed their services so far ... really appreciate a few words

Hi Rama,

Kindly let us know if you were able to get a Job in Germany.

I am also planning to apply thru this consultancy.

Thanks,
Harish

Hi Harish, I also have emailed to many ppl here but nobody has responded about their status. They may have got a job but non response worth a positive response.

Research well before joining. Getting a job in Germany is easier in case we are fluent in German.

In case you join, please share your experience so that everybody else can also be benefited.

Harishs wrote:

Hi Rama,

Kindly let us know if you were able to get a Job in Germany.

I am also planning to apply thru this consultancy.

Thanks,
Harish

Hello Everyone. I am looking for Germany  India and Coaching & consulting Feedback about their success rate. Please helpme with your experience with them.

Chhandak

Hello Suman

Request to share your feedback about India Coaching and consulting . have you able to crack proper opportunity with them ?

Please let me know as I am also trying to approch them.

Hi Harshar,

have you able to get any feedback on ICC. Please let me know its a request.

Chhandak

Hi Rama,

Did you manage to get a JOB in Germany, and how much time did it take. Did ICC help you with Blue card process also.

Thank you,
Shashidhar
(Moderated: Send number in a private message)

Hello Rama,
I read you post where you mentioned you got a couple of job offers. first of all, thank you for helpful posts.
Could you please let me know more about your job offers and have you finally settled with your job ?

what do you advice about applying for Germany Job Seeker visa ?

I am IT consultant (SAP) with 11 years of experience.

your response will be extremely helpful, thanks in advance.

email - bhakti_joshi[at]yahoodotcom

Bhakti Joshi

Me too haven't got any response on ICC feedback.
I presume ICC seems to be doing good, otherwise people would have given negative feedback. I have started discussion with ICC and planning to take-up their service. Any suggestions on this are welcome.

hello ,

My name is RAM , now im working and living in bremen, germany,,.....Dont apply jobseeker visa for germany..here very difficult to get a job, why because language is very important in germany......no one cannt speak english,,,so dnt waste ur time, and money,,,,,,,,,please...........

Y axis fraud.......in india.......so dnt believe them,,,,,,,,,,,

If u want any immigration details, please share me,,,,in this page,,,i wil give u .....i have the European union Immigration License,,,,,,,i doing only For Permananent visa only...........

Thanks

regards

RAM

germany

Hello Everyone

I am applying for Germany Job seeker Visa and i have consulate interview in chennai on Feb 18th. Please let me know if anyone has gone through the interview.
Kindly share your experiences,any advise is deeply appreciated.

I have 6+ years of experience in SAP HR and i want to know if anyone has similar profile got a Visa.

Thanks

Hi
Does any one got offer through INDIA COACHING AND CONSULTING?......
plz do reply me ................ i am also planning to start up with ICC

Hi I am also planning to take up the ICC services please provide me the details is it good or not. will they help to get job and settle there

Hi sirius.blackh
Greetings, I am planning to apply for Job seeker visa, how was your interview , I hope it was ok.
could you please share your experience

Hi Venkat,

Try to contact below

Sebastian Neuwirth, Managing Partner
[moderated: no free ads please]

This really helpful, Keep me updates,  Don't believe Y-axis  its fraud company

Thanks
Anil

[Moderated: register yourself in the Business Directory pls]

I have also registered my self with Indian coaching and consulting. I have enrolled myself in the month of Oct 2013. Till date I haven't received any single interview. I found their way very unprofessional.
Same is also with one of my friend who have enrolled himself for ICC but unfortunately he also havent received any interview as well

When we called them , they used to say the same thing - they are trying their best and within the few days we  may get some good news
believe me friends , they all are cheaters and just trying to making out money bu hook and crook

I am highly disappointed by their services. me and my friend , both are having 7 years of exp in sofwtare industry and working for leading MNC's

So better , not trust them blindly

hi
Did u get ur job seeker visa ?
How gud r the chances for me ?
I am from chandigarh and worked with dwll for abt 8 yrs. Did couple of IT courses too.
Can i get job seeker visa ?
Shud i apply on my own or wod the help of consiltant ?
Thanks

i need job in humburg in IT infrastru

I feel with a good German skills, it should not be a problem to find a job in Germany specially in IT.

hi Ram, my name is Sivaraman from India applied for Job seeker Visa. Please give me ur email id .

Hi Vishal,

I am from India, I am having 5 years of IT experience. Please suggest me how easy or hard to get IT Job over there in Germany within 6 months by make use of Job Seeker Visa.

Please suggest me if there is any other way. Thanks in advance!

Hi Sumanlama,

Did you go through Job Seeker Visa, if so i would like to have your help please. I need to know few things. I am not considering any consultancies as of now, due to few situations.

I have collected my documents like education, employments.

My queries are:
1. if i have a sponsor or a person supporting me, should they go to embassy and get formal letter of obligation
2. is reference letters required, if so what is the format, please let me know
3. could you please share me with a outline of Cover letter.
4. if i have sponsor, then also should i show proof of funds.

Please provide your valuable advice on this.

Hi Gtshiva,

Since you have applied for jobseeker Visa, has it got approved, could you please provide me with your email id or please send me an email, i would like to talk to you.

Hi All,

Im very new to this Job seeker visa for germany, Can anyone guide me on the first step to be processe?

Or is there any chances of getting job and blue card first  and then we can move on over there?

Pls guide me on this.

I am a HR professional and i have arround 3+ years of Experience.

My graduation is UG- Physiotherpay PG- MBA HR and now im working as HR Talent Acquisition for an Engineering company in India Chennai

Hello friends...Did any of you go through a consultant for Job seeker visa? If yes, could anyone help mw with a reliable consultant?

Thanking in advance....

Y axis is waste of time and money.I had very bad experience with them

hii

"please keep updating"  that if some reached Germany or not i am also now search for the same questions that if
there any genuine consultancy or not for Germany and also those who get job seeker after that how they got their
jobs over their.

Can someone share the India Coaching & Consulting contact details. The contact details available in web are invalid. So please the contact details if anyone has those.