Friends in Abu Dhabi..

Hi,

Life seems so lonely and boring here in Abu Dhabi especially during the weekdays.

Looking forward to make some good friends.

Thing is im not ready to meet up anybody on the first conversation itself, it takes time for me to do so.

So, if anyone's interested my way , don hesitate to PM me.

Thanks bye.
Anija

Hi I'm Jason. I'm a Brazilian-born American and I will be visitng my friend in Abu Dhabi in March. I'd like to meet up with you if possible. You can find me on facebook at Jason Mills, network is IU Methodist and education is Butler University. My friend works during the day so I could use a friend to help show me around the city while he's at work. We all could meet up later on during the evening depending on how things go!

noblee wrote:

yes true life here seems so lonely
would like to know u more write me bk if you want
my name is younes i am from france and i live in mussafah and you

Totally agree.

hi Anija,

nice to see ur profile and pic, really interesting so i would like to start good friendship with u .
if u have interest to me u can contact any time  through email or mob

Hi Anija.

Tell me about it. I've been here for 2 years as well and haven't made many good friends here either.

If you'd like to hang out sometime,PM me. Wouldn't say no to meeting new people and great company.

Regards.

Hi Anila,
I am from Australia, living in Abu Dhabi and am looking for friends to hang out with, I love going to movies, camping and exploring the outdoors, Always looking for new adventures,
Rgds Bill. [email protected]

hi
I am also new to abudhabi  would like to meet to go someplaces after work [email protected]

hi hope we can meet up im here in abu dhabi how can i contact you thanks

Hi ,

I am 27 Single mail from Norther India , , looking forward for some hindi speaking friends, please reply if u r interested,

Hi Dude.

I am from Delhi. I live in sharjah. I am new to this place and don't have any friends. You can add me on whats app [moderated].

Hi,This is Karan,
i live in Abudhabi loneliness is one of the worst thing in life..i want to make real friends.Please fill free to call anytime

(Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum for security reasons)

hi how are you call me please (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum for security reasons) thank you

What do u do in Abu dhabi
I also live in abu dhabi.
I work as auditor
what about u

Hi , yea I like your way , meeting right after first conversation might be a little weird  , I have a habit of driving around Abu Dhabi almost every evening so if you feel you want to share my drive around you are welcome , just get back to me and we will make it happen

Hello
I am 49 male from Jordan and very much interested in meeting new people , I have lots of free time as I work for the Gov and would be great to meet you

hello

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Abu Dhabi)

Hello there?
your offer is still available?:p