Just moved to pune!

Hello all,
I'm Megan and I just relocated to pune, India for work temporarily (2 years).
It's my first time to India and I'd love any help or information I can get in regards to navigating through India!
If someone could spend a day or 2 showing me the best parts of pune id love that!
Thank you everyone!

Hi Megan,

Welcome to India, hope your stay in India will be an unforgettable one!  I cant help you with your stay in Pune, however if you ever plan to visit Hyderabad I will definitely be of great help.

Faiyaz.

hey! can i ask which area you chose? i hear koregaon is the best.  are there some extra benefits of that area?  how are you liking pune?  is it easy to make friends? I'm moving there too and won't know too many people, if you know anyone looking for a flatmate, let me know!

oh and my friend and i are coming within a week, staying at the O hotel. she knows pune, she's from india but super sweet gal.  you are absolutely welcome to come hang out with us she is going to show me around too.

hey x m vishwas i have been staying in pune since quite a lot of time well m free these days just gave exams phew....i like making friends and helping people so u can call me and i can show the tour of pune its [Moderated: Please send number in private]

Hi,

Enjoy your work, let me know if you want me to show around Mumbai. I can spend some time during weekend with perfect lunch.

Good luck.

hi how r u doing megan if u want we can meet up n go around pune city n have good time .

Hello Megan. Happy New Year to you & wish you have a wonderful and prosperous 2014.
I too will be relocating to Pune in March 2014 with family from England.
I would love to hear of your first impressions & your experiences.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello
I just moved to Pune as well. It's a nice place.
I'm originally from New England, USA. I miss home something fierce, but I am glad to be here with my husband and his family.
I'm not sure what to do with myself half the time so I sit and read....or just sit and watch.
How are you finding it so far?
Melissa

hi dear...i am too living in pune. if you want I can help you. thanks

Hi Megan, How are you doing, how is your journey going on In India, hope you are enjoying your stay in India. All the best.

hi lets be good friends iM from spain currently iam in pune if u r interested then message me thks.rgds.

hi yes i also live in Pune ..
u can conntect me if u have any problem in this city
and your most welcome in our country and my city ..
please send me mail so i can be in connected with u in case u have any problem ..
most wlecome ..
hope to get reply from u soon

STILL THERE IN pune ??

Welcome to Pune. Its a wonderful city with lots to explore, there are a group of expat wifes here and they are always on the roll. Are you going to work here? And in what profession,i work for a North American company here since one year. Take care have a great day and week

Hello I arrived two days ago of France for an internship of two months but I am alone I shall like visited well the city

its beautiful city people are very helping and very nice weather and less crowded then other big cities in India
welcome to Pune

Hi all
Swadeshi why did you send me an invitation?  I m from reunion island!!! :unsure

sorry by mistake

Doesn't matter!!   :cool:

Hi,
I hope you must be enjoying Pune,
You can conatct me to know more about pune or near by locations.
Wish you best of luck and happy living in Pune
Take care
Raza