How to make friends in Turkey

Hi donchuks,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be much appreciated if you could write a few words about yourself.

Do you want to go to Turkey for holidays?

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: pls send details in private]

hi
iam huda from lebanon i like too much istanbul and if u can to  gfive me information for this city ,people and life is eazy or wat u think?
thanks alot
huda

Hi Huda,
what do u wanna know exactly :) ?

I'm ok. And you?

Hi Maria. Are u there? Please drop me an answer........

I NEED FRIENDS

I WANT TO GET A TURKEY TO VISIT AM 4RM UGANDA

HOW ARE U?

heyy!! is anybody there?

hi,

pls reach me on skype or mobile

hi,

pls reach me on skype or mobile

please describe yourself , everybody is volunteer here :)

hey am fine,i do not have a skype lets use email

Looking for a friend to show me arround Istanbul if you want to it will be great
this is my email [Moderated: pls send details in private]

where do i open to read reply and how do i contact

hi dear
my name is Samiullah Khan
and i m textile designer
In my personal work
(Moderated: Please post in the section jobs in Turkey)

thanks alot

Hi Yatin,

I am from India too! Living in Istanbul from past 4 months! I live in Kartal (Asian side), do let me know if you wannna catch up!

Cheers

Hi friends

This is Cyrus from Iran and I would like to move in turkey but before that I wish to find some nice friends in turkey!

I think the real wealth in this world is a true friend, more important than any other thing is a true friend and I'm looking for that one.

[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details]

I want to meet people in Turkey, Istanbul and other cities both expats and citizens of turkey to become good friends. I am from Ghana and touching down in Istanbul next month. Hope to meeting you.
here's my email;  [email protected]

Hi guys,
I am in Antalya, is there any one in ?
Tnx.

everybody is here...

Hi everybody

I'm in Sabiha-Istanbul for almost 2 weeks for work. I will go back on May and looking for good Turkish friends who can speak English to teach me some of the Turkish Culture and show me around.  hope to find good friends in here

Bye
Khalid

(Moderated: Off topic/ Please post in the section tourist guide job offers in Turkey)

Hi,
I'm working in Istanbul, living near sishane.
Besides my work colleagues, I don't know many people around here.
If anyone wants to drink a beer or coffee, it would be nice.

hellow I am Muhammad Nadeem From Pakistan
Please Add me in our Friend List
So i am waiting

Hello ... I am going to visit Istanbul after few weeks ... but i have no friends there ... any one in Istanbul welcome me there ? :)

I'm from nigeria I will love to make good friend's from anywhere all I want is good friend's God bless you all!!

Hi. This is Hashem. We can be friends.  :)

alslam o alikum bro. i m saadit ullah. lahore pakistan. my younger brother in turky Istanbul. he is strugling can u help him plz some advises. my num 00923008880676. i m on whats app. line. skype. Nomi_khan84. plz

there is site meetup.mail.com   alot of meetups with forigners people you can get friends

alot of unnormal people writing on this site so if you write you should write serious not playing

my dear frist i want to be ur best fren in turkey. and if i want to came in turkey for a job what can i have to do pls i need ur help. hope we will meet one day..

It shouldn't be so hard. Turkish people are so easy going and talkative if they can the language you're speaking.
Or just send me a message :)

Bwana learn their language first

Hi
visiting istanbul would love to meet some fun people, musicians locals to see city and even take part in activities.
i would love to visit any permaculture sights take in food and music and meet new friends.
staying in Eminonu area.
please male me or no is
[for security reasons, please don't share your phone number on the thread.]
peace love and more peace

hi am tee by name am looking for a friend in turkey

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hi

I hope to be friends . I live in Istanbul . Are you there ?

Hi
Im considering moving to Istanbul on July and i dont know anyone . I hope i can chat with good Turkish friends who can speak English to teach me some of the turkish culture.