Local one s seeking for expat friends

Hi guys.
I 'm local man living in hanoi.  I had studied in Uk for 3 yrs before left the country for vietnam couple of months ago.
Hobbies: travel, english speaking, coffee, football, and so on
Looking to make friend with expat to hang out with. If any one interested in making new fr, leave me a private message here or skype as tenexel.

Hello, I'm Kevin from England at present living in Hanoi,like yourself looking for new friends to socialize with, please let me know if you are interested in meeting with me.

Yours Kevin.

Hi Kev

Its good to see ur response here. Drop me ur contact details to my inbox then,we could set up a meeting. Ooh ooh, welcome to the country., Hope u ll get a good time here. Let's socilise hehe,
Btw r u gonna live here for good or just travelling? Hehe, heard  that u rfrom Manchester. Ive been there twice, great place! just wanna get a quick memor of UK again here.

Vu

Hello,tenexel,

I'm now living in Hanoi and hope to stay here for the rest of my days, I have left England as there is nothing there for me these days,I'm to old to be employed by employers there,and so I decided that I would leave and live in Vietnam as this country is a place were I love very much, I first came here in 2009 and fell in love with the people and the way of life here, I said when I returned home that one day I would return to Vietnam and now that day has arrived.

If you would like to meet with me please let me know,when you are free.

Yours Kevin.