Looking for female friend

I am looking for a female friend in stockholm, i can meet at the weekends and have lunch,fika.
I plan to move to stockholm and would like to make some  female friends there before i move.
It is very easy to make male friends but i have found it difficult to make female friends.

u only say u want friends but i tried talking with you and was hoping we wud link up

i am new on here , i really have not studied how it works on here.
i am not computer friendly only with cadcam :)

Hi, my name is Lea. I am new also in Sweden, and living in Sollentuna. I would like to meet you some time, if you want too. Like you i am looking for some friends to meet as weel. Hope you can give you number through private message of email, so we can meet up sometimes. By the way i am from Philippines.

take care,
Lea

Hi lea, pleasure to meet you. i will get in touch in the week and we can organise somthing together.

thanks. see you soon!!

Hey  ms.cebu, what are you doing on 7/7 , saturday?
I could come to stockholm and we canfika and look at the shops , sight see, whatever we find interesting.
I usually arrive at stockholm central station if come to sthlm.
Let me know if your free on this date. :)

il keep in touch with you,coz we are planning to go to italy or greece starting 1st week of july. but i am really interested to meet you. if im available i send you message days before 7/7. thank you. take care.

il keep in touch with you,coz we are planning to go to italy or greece starting 1st week of july. but i am really interested to meet you. if im available i send you message days before 7/7. thank you. take care.

ok, have nice time in italy :)

Thank you...see you soon.

Hi!!! IŽm new in Stockholm and I looking for new friends too. If you want we can organize something for next days.

Hi, I'm new in Stockholm but not in Sweden, would love to meet people from around the globe and join in if you guys have plans for to meet up!

Hi,

I've just moved to Stockholm from London so if you fancy to take a cup of coffe you more then welcome to contact me back, i'm female.

Lon

Would be happy to join you.

Hello girls!
I'm new in Stockholm too but not in Sweden, I'm looking to meet new female friends, so feel free to cotsct me :).

Wish to hear from you.
Regards,

hi ms.cebu :) hehehee

i wanna join this organization ;)

Hi everybody,
I'm an Iranian and now  I living in copenhagen.  I am looking for a friend...

Hello,
I came to Stockholm on 5 November.I try to make friends too(girls)...
You can know me more on my Facebook profile , here is the link you can add me : facebook.com/neledab

i raeely like to be your freiend!! ; )

dear leila ,how do you do? ihave sent you messages sevral times and there was no answer! how can i find you?is every thing ok?

Hi lon,

r u still in stockholm

Hi selma

r u still in stockholm, can we meet