Babysitter

anyone who is looking for babysitter in rabat pls send me message.im 25 yrs old from philippines.

Hi and welcome to the forum magae!

Maybe you should post an advert in Rabat classifieds under Community> Babysitting.
It might help!

Good luck
Armand

hi,
I am looking for someone and in casablanca.
Would you be interested?

Hello,

I'm looking urgently for a babysitter from the Philipines to take care of my new born baby. I need some one with good experience with babies, nice and respectful.

thank you so much

Hi Soukkani and soso30!

Posting an advert in classifieds under community> Babysitting could help!

Good luck
Armand

[Moderated: please post in the Babysitting in Rabat section pls]

I'm looking for someone in casablanca, are interested?

Hello lasamia and welcome on board  :)

Just to inform you that this thread is quite an old one, nearly three years ago!

Are you offering a job as Babysitter? If so, i would kindly invite you to place an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Casablanca section.

This might help.

Regards

Kenjee
:cheers:

Hi, im looking for nurse in casablanca. Do u have any contact ?
Thank you

We are looking for filipino maid
Pls contact [moderated: pls avoid your phone number on the forum]
Urgent
Our location in Casablanca

Hi nadia 2014,

This is an old topic. Can you please post an advert with more details in the housemaid job in Rabat section?

Thank you.

Pls send us the details about filipino maid
because we are looking for maid .
we live here in Casablanca .
URGENT

What's the matter with a Moroccan maid?

laduqesa wrote:

What's the matter with a Moroccan maid?

Pay her less, expect & demand far more work? Better value for money?

That's probably why Philipina's are preferred. I could be wrong, but based it on how they are treated in the Middle-East.

I'm afraid this went through my mind too, that they could be paid less for more work.

hello there..
im moroccan in philippine add me in contact for we can talk ...im from casablanca but iliving in manila right now salamat poh

Hi,
I am morrocan searching for a nanny from philippines for my 2 years old child.il intéressés here is my mail :[email protected]
Thanks it s urgent

Hi, i'm looking for a philipino who can help with the house chores and kids. i just settled in Rabat .
you can get in touch with by e-mail [email protected]
thanks.

Hi Khdida & ouijdane,

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Babysitting in Rabat section as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

r u still looking for a job as a nanny?

hi,
i'm looking for a nanny from philippines fom my children of 2 years and 7 months. if you are interrested contact me

Hello everyone,

I invite you to post your job offer in the Babysitting in Rabat section.