Looking for friends in Malmö.

Hello there!! I and my sweet danish husband have just moved here in Malmö(mollevansgatan) a month ago due to some strict rules in Denmark,.therefore i'm looking for friends who  i Can talk to and whom i Can hang out with sometimes..i'm a pinay ( Philippine ) by the way.. Is there any pinays out there who's in the same situation as mine? If so, please please please contact me..i'd really like to hear from you guys. P.s nationality doesn't matter to mé As long As you are friendly and easy to be with:-)

Hej there,

I will be quick as I have to dash off to my SFI course soon, but I am a Brit who lives just down the road from you. I have been here for just over a year and live with my Swedish sambo. I am normally up for a coffee but I started back at school this week so just trying to get my head around my class hours.

Adrian

Hi, im moving to Malmo next month and i want to meet new friends.

Hi! I live in the area too!  Woul be great to meet some new people. How about meeting up for a drink
somewhere in the hood?
(Im a Russian expat, studying at Malmo Uni, moved to Malmo with my husband couple of years ago, and we still finding out new things about this place).

Hej J3R804,

I live here in Malmö with my Swedish girlfriend, fancy a coffee at some point?

Adrian

Let's fika!

Hej!

I am moving in Malmö from 13th April.
It will be nice to meet new friends, coffee, fika or hangout can be an option.

Mf malik

Just join this site i just move here in malmö i need to meet new friends specially from philippines

Hi Girl_sweden and welcome to Expat.com!

You may find Filipino contacts on the Malmo expat network.

Good luck ;)

Francesca

Hi All

I moved in MAlmo since April for a long term.

It would be nice to meet all of you and spend a good time.
when we can meet and walk ?

hi just new here  in this site im also looking for pinay friends here in malmö.just arrived here 2 months ago so new here.can we be friends?hope to hear from you soon.thank you-nhanzee

Hi, I am new here. m looking for friends here in Malmö. Looking for after office hangout or weekends fun...

Hi
please check this web page
meetup.com
There is groups and meetings in Malmö

Hi there! I'm actually in the same position as you are. I was told to leave Denmark this June and I can't return to my husband until early September. I'm currently staying with my parents in Florida until then. My husband and I are moving to Malmo, too, probably around October. I'm actually a quarter Filipina/ Chinese from my grandmother's side, but I don't really know too much about that part of my heritage. If you would like to get together sometime when I get back to Europe and lament about the mean Danish immigration, I would totally be down with that! :-)

-Annette

Hello there. I just moved to malmo 2 weeks ago and because of the same reason as yours. I think it would be very nice if we meet up for a nice chat and just hang out if you like.

Hi am looking to move to malmo Sweden sometime next year for study  from the united kingdom  looking to make friends there.

Hello!
I just got here (Malmö) few weeks ago to stay with my fiancee. I came here from the Philippines, and right now I'm curious to know if I could meet up and get to know and befriend people here too.
Thanks!

Hi..welcome to Sweden..

Im Zie..jus came to Swden abt 3mths ago with my family..ive 4yrs old dotter..i come from Singapore..after many years being we finally decided to come back to Swede & we are living in Malmö too..

Hope we cud be fren & meet up for cofi & chat ;)

Zie

Hey,

My name's Eeka, and I've been in Malmö more or less two years now. If you'd like to grab some coffee one day with me, that could be fun. I have a lot of free time these days. :)

HEJ ,
Do you work or what you do here in malmö?

Hello
I am in laholm looking a pinay to talk with..
Regards

Hello there.
I am new herein sweden..looking a filipina to become a friend..hopewe can be friend
Regards

Hi!
Just came in Malmo for studies!)

talsenda wrote:

Hi!
Just came in Malmo for studies!)

Are you studying at Malmö University?  If so, are you in a bachelor or master's program?  I am accepted into the Aug 2014 Masters in GPS.

bachelor, from the September, in Malmo university)

talsenda wrote:

bachelor, from the September, in Malmo university)

Excellent all the best with your studies as an undergraduate.  I am curious, how did you find residence in Malmö?  Do you rent a private flat and if so, did you find a place online or when you arrived in Sweden?