Any one Want to come belarus

Hi,

Some one wanna come to Belarus. contact me i can help guys :)

Hello Ahmad2.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

hai friends I am new one.
some one plz help me ..... I am interested to go Belarus as a student.

student in Pinsk (Polesky University). I ask. Where are you from. help you. come in 2013 China and Africa.([email protected])

hi ahmed

i'm ahmed ali from cairo
i'm so so interesting to come to belarus
can help me please
send me your phone number and i will call you or your emeail

thanks

Hello Ahmad2,

I have been looking for ways to come, work and live in Minsk, Belarus. And yes, ofcourse I am interested in the help you can offer to achieve this. Please explain in what way you can help.

Hoping to hear from you soon....

NieropE

yess ahmed iam so intersted tell me what to do!!

yess i wish to comee to Belarus ..can u send me more info..or is it possible that i can arrange few willing peoples who wants to come to Belarus

please mail mebcak at the ealriest

Rauf
[email protected]
[email protected]

Yes bhai i want to come belarus..you can send me your info or Plz contact me  here or add me on my email snakyae[at]yahoo.com
Thanks,
Saqib

yea will be coming veri soon can i ve ur contact,email or cellphone so that i can reach u, will be coming next month plz .....waiting for ur respond

Hello Ahamad.. i am still waiting for you reply and admin if this person post is not valid or he is not thir to reply then why the post still appearing online... plz remove the post and give chance to other person for help..
thanks
Saqib

Yes i will need your help to get an invitation letter or a voucher please....

Hey am Manuogo, am in Minsk i study here, i have spent 3 years studying and working in Belarus.
I must say this Belarus is a nice country, quite cheap and affordable to study and raise a family

I can provide useful assistance on coming to Belarus and studying in Belarus

Hi alabama222!

Maybe you should start by helping on the forum itself.

Thanks
Armand

I need like 6 months or 1 year language course. Pls give me info of tuition and the institution wher i can study . Thanks

Hallo Admin,
i'm Sk Miza from BD
i'm so so interesting to come to belarus for Business purpose
can help me please

thanks
Sk Mizan

Dear Ahmed, I Want Talk With U For Job In Belarus. Please Call Me. +8801759524701

Dear Ahmad

I want to come belarus as a tourist please help me in getting tourist visa.i am from Pakistan and there is no diplomatic mission or embassy of belarus in pakistan.

please please help

Misbah

hi

I want to come belarus as a tourist please help me in getting tourist visa.i am from Pakistan and there is no diplomatic mission or embassy of belarus in pakistan.

please please help

Misbah

Dear Mr, Ahmed

i'm Ahmed  from Libya
i'm so so interesting to come to belarus
can help me please

thanks alot

yes  iam so interested tell me what to do!!

I am coming to live in Minsk from the UK can you give me some information about living there .

[Moderated: post your resume in the Jobs in Belarus section pls]

Hello pretty,where are you from?

can you list some cheap universities here and also the cost of 9months language fees?

I wana Come..But Cant :'(

yess iam intrested iam from India with admin manegerials backgrounds ...put me some details on ur question..plz [email protected]

Hi,

Could you please confirm,, if i come to Belarus with a tourist visa,, will i able to get a work permit there... for any job.?

hello

i am azad from Bangladesh, a police officer, presently working in peacekeeping mission. i want to communicate with Bangladeshi community in Belarus. my skype id is sergai521,  email address is [email protected]

Hi azad,

I invite you to browse through the list of Bangladeshi expatriates in Belarus which might be helpful in creating some contacts.

Are you looking for some specific information please?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

Yup I wana cum to Belarus pls I need ur assistance.

Hey

Are you planning to visit Belarus for business or as a tourist?

Has a tourist.

You'd need to apply for visa at closest Belarus consulate or you can get it at arrival, in airport, it will cost more (around$100)

Getting an official job requires a lot of paperwork, passport, visa, medical, insurance etc. You may get job-for-cash at construction but you'd need a decent knowledge of russian language:)

Hello bro i am willing to study in belarus if you can help me with the admission and visa i will be so glad to compensate you cos have been trying to connect with someone like you. God bess

Tell me more about your prospects here - institution, time of arrival, etc. I will try to find out relevant info for you

OK if that should be i need your help to get an invitation letter or a voucher for tourist for just only 7days and if you will provide me accommodation as well please..

Me cn u be of help

Thanks for your reply, we just need to visit as a tourist for 7days and Belarus embassy south Africa tell us to present hotel voucher approve by hotels  from the government of Belarus  or invitation letter approve from the government of Belarus, any one you can be help let me know    de. laih (at) yahoo.com

Closed