Job/ wanted help me

how are you mebe are you fine who are you your from ples i want job ples who help me ples eny country eny job mostak from abu dhabi so i have smoll brother he is now in bangladesh he want job eny job ples help me

Hi mostak9,

For better guidance can you please give us more details as in... Can you please introduce yourself properly ? and tell us In which sector are you looking for work or what are your skills please ?

Thank you

Maximilien

You may just try to find this through job websites.. more serious offers and discussions

Thtz true try to find online

Hi everyone. I trained and qualified as an Industrial Electrician. I now have about 6 years post apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing industry. I am looking for opportunities in the UAE. What's the best way for me to get the job. I have tried employment agencies through the internet but to no avail.

Hi gabrr14,

Have you already posted an advert in the section electrician job offers in Abu Dhabi?

This might be helpful.

Best of luck,

Hasnaa

Where. Are you

Am in Zimbabwe

Not yet. Let me do so

Hello,
I have recently moved from Dubai to Abu Dhabi, and have previously worked in operations (business intelligence, data analysis, forecasting, budgeting). I am now looking for a job in Abu Dhabi, and have been applying online. however, the response rate of online applications is very low in AUH. Can someone please suggest how can I go ahead with my job search in AUH?