AnyFilipino here..???

me..and looking for friends.

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

hi

hello

hi

Hi guys > just to inform you that this is an old discussion. I would suggest you to start a new topic on the Melbourne forum and introduce yourself.

Thank you,
Christine

Yep, one here:-)

Anyone lives in west ?filipino

hi guys im going to perth next month april for century properties to market azure by paris hilton and acqua iguazu..if you guys are interested and wants also to be my network message asap here is my facebook account [email protected] thank you

kamusta ;-) kaya lang wala ako sa Melbourne lol Here in Sydney. I know few people there in Melbourne pm me if your interested

Kirk

hi guys sorry medyo nahihirapan ako dito sa Expat.com...may i know your Facebook account thank you

Hello -> Please, kindly post in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

My apology. By the way how can I create a new post for Filipino's from Sydney? As you know I'm new here.

I am. :)

anyone needs house share for fellow filos in melton?

we need one..for 2 or 3 where is melton?

melton is in west. around less than 40  kms from the city. if you are familiar in watergardens shopping centre it will be about 10 minutes away from it.

sorry i don't know anything about the area its my first time to go in australia,,the company wants me to go in perth first if the market is not good,,I'm gonna transfer,,are you in melbourne?

yep we are in melbourne. no worries, let me know when pag dto nako melbourne.:)

ok do you have Facebook account?

Hi. I am Kapampangan and moved to Melbourne with my husband.

I am interested to meet other Pinoys who are in their 20s or 30s and have started meetup//pinoys-in-melbourne and hope to hold regular functions such as dinner, karaoke and dancing.

If you are also interested in meeting other Pinoys please join or message me. Its free.

All the best

Hi! I would love to meet filipinos here in melbourne.

Hi everyone. I will be flying to Melbourne on 3rd week of September and I don't know anyone yet. May I know where does Filipino community meet? I would love to meet new people and make friends. Thank you. Feel free to message me. God bless!

How about a new friend from Indonesia?
Let me know if you are interested. i live in Melbourne for 10 months now.

Cheers,
Sarah.

If you got nothing to do message me [Moderated: pls avoid to post your phone number on the forum for safety reasons + use the private message pls]. We can catchbup for a drink.

hi im dan and presently in bundoora//hope to find new friends here....i am originally from Cebu....

I am first time here in melbourne, I live in elsternwick, I am from manila, looking for Filipino friends

welcome to oz bro

Sarah,

richard pogi wrote:

Sarah,

@ richard pogi > What do you mean by this post please?

Thank you to make it clear.

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hello..is there anyone here live near or in Moe, Victoria?? looking for friends :)

Hi everyone.

I will be on Melbourne by 3rd week of May and I would love to meet a lot of my kababayan. This would be my first time to visit Melbourne for work and I'm hoping for a warm welcome for all the FIlipinos. You can add me on facebook [email protected].

See you soon,
Ivan