Visit Visa Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure

I got the Visit Visa for My mother today Alhamdulillah ...

I don't know the Procedure to get Stamped from the Saudi Embassy in Pakistan,

What kind of Documents Required?
Is there any Reliable Agent in Islamabad ?

Goto Etimad, only they are authorized

Thanks.

I tried to call them but not responded.

Any Other?

Congratulations
You can contact with any travel agent, its just a simple procedure and they can fix it for you

No, You can not go to any agent, at-least, in Pakistan, you have to go ETIMAD only because they are authorized, if you will go some where else they will screw you financially and mentally.

Visit them, they are in I sector i guess,

Zeesham wrote:

No, You can not go to any agent, at-least, in Pakistan, you have to go ETIMAD only because they are authorized, if you will go some where else they will screw you financially and mentally.

Visit them, they are in I sector i guess,

Only 5 Days ago My colleague got his parents visa stamped with the help of a travel agent from Faisal Abad. :dumbom:

Its in ISB LHR and KHI, BTW can you ask him how much he pays, Actual fee is 10500 per passport.

Zeesham wrote:

Its in ISB LHR and KHI, BTW can you ask him how much he pays, Actual fee is 10500 per passport.

The same amount that you mentioned

if that is the case thn you should post the details for the agent so that others can save their time

I Contacted today to ETIMAD office in ISB, and person said that Fee is 10060 Rupees and It take 3-7 days.

I will Send him all the Documents Next Week.

Thanks to all.

That good,

They will sent you sms once the documents have been received from embassy, and it will take 3 days in most of the cases. Once you got, please share your experience for others. Hopefully things will go in right directions.

Thanks Zesham

I have got stamped visa within 3 Days from ETIMAD Services in ISB.

Now one of the Travelling agent told me that i should buy the Return Tickets for my mother, if there is one way Ticket the Airport Authorities will not allow to travel..

Is this True?

Thanks

Yes.
Otherwise the authorities will think that she is coming over to stay.
Any foreigner entering the country has to have an ongoing flight ticket.

Congrats Bro,
My advise is to purchase a return ticket; later on, you can change it according to the plan or number of extension you gets,

I am not sure but I hear that now they are issuing 1 months visit visa with maximum 3 months of extension/stay.

i just transferred to jeddah, and got the yellow paper from istaqdam. now planning to send my family to eitmad lahore. for resident visa stamping. can any guide how much time it will to get the visa stamping.

Assalam alykom.
Dear this is Muhammad Qasim from pakistan.
i got my family visit visa, i send to pakistan but they say that you should  go to islamabad ETIMAD Office.
but i don't know the Requirements.
please help me.

habib786 wrote:

i just transferred to jeddah, and got the yellow paper from istaqdam. now planning to send my family to eitmad lahore. for resident visa stamping. can any guide how much time it will to get the visa stamping.

It takes no more then one week, ETIMAD have very Good Service and they will notify you through SMS.

muhammadqasim wrote:

Assalam alykom.
Dear this is Muhammad Qasim from pakistan.
i got my family visit visa, i send to pakistan but they say that you should  go to islamabad ETIMAD Office.
but i don't know the Requirements.
please help me.

ETIMAD have very good Service, they have Offices in Major Cities in Pakistan. It take not more then 7 Days to stamp the Visa.

Keep with you ; Visa Print, Your Passport Copy, Your Iqama Copy , Family members Photos ( 4 for Each, White BG),
Original Passport.
Just Send anyone to that Office, No need to go yourself.

Best of Luck

thanks sir.
but sir i lessen from some one that they should be go there self.
how i can conform that.
can you please help me.
i'll be very thankful to you.
Regards.

Sir,
who you contact with Etimad office.
do you have any contact number.
i need to know,
that my family should be go to islamabad or any body can do this Job,
please.

muhammadqasim wrote:

Sir,
who you contact with Etimad office.
do you have any contact number.
i need to know,
that my family should be go to islamabad or any body can do this Job,
please.

No need to go yourself, Send any of your Family member there.

Etimad Services

Street No. 8, Plot No: 110, 1-10/3, Islamabad

Numbers:

Etimad i10 /3 Markaz number 8 Markaz

what is the timing of the Etimad Islamabad office? is it open Friday , Saturday & Sunday?

[Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls]

its closed on sat n sun

Brothers, my friend in Pakistan need to stamp his (House Labor) saudi visa in Etimad visa center islamabad.
Does He need wakala ?
and what is the Etimad licence number (need for wakala)
jazakallah

sir ,what is fee in etimad office for visat visa.

Plz tell me timing for collection passport  etimad visa center lahore

Assalaamu alaikum,
I am from India, i applied visit visa for my parents and status changed to "تذكرة مراجعة " .I don't understand this one. As per translation it is " ticket review ". Any one can help me ..? Very Urgent and What is the next ste :) p .?

Hi!  I will be grateful if someone could tell me about the validity period for stamping the family visit visa for my mother from the Saudi embassy in Islamabad. Is it three ( 3 ) months or one ( 1 ) month ?  from the date the family visit visa is issued by the MOFA, Saudi Arabia. Best regards & thanks.

Assalaamu alaikum,
I am from India, i applied visit visa for my parents and status changed to "تذكرة مراجعة " .I don't understand this one. As per translation it is " ticket review ". Any one can help me ..? Very Urgent and What is the next ste :) p .?

Please give me your application no. and iqama no. so I can help & translate you accordingly.. Or contact me on my mobile no. 0547000194

Re: Visit Visa Stamping from Saudi Embassy - Procedure

Hi!  I will be grateful if someone could tell me about the validity period for stamping the family visit visa for my mother from the Saudi embassy in Islamabad. Is it three ( 3 ) months or one ( 1 ) month ?  from the date the family visit visa is issued by the MOFA, Saudi Arabia. Best regards & thanks.

Brother now a days don't take risk because of the hajj days coming closer so get the visa stamp with in 1 month and then you will have 1 more month after stamping as well, I did the same for my wife visit visa

Asaalam 0 alikum,

Dear Alhamdulilah i got the family visit visa for my wife and kids but now i have big problem about stamping the visa in Lahore some body tell me visit this etimad.pk/etimad/opsys/main/schedulingOnline  website and make appointment when i visit this website there are two options NORMAL and LOUNGE. i dont now which option i select and what is the deference of them, plz help me.

the website is etimad.pk

Hi,
These are the page details,,, i didn't mentioned my personnel details here ..Expect that the page is like these..

تذكرة مراجعة       

رقم الطلب
                                                                                            رقم الإقامة
                                                                                            المهنة
                                                                                            اسم صاحب العمل

للإستعمال الرسمي
                                                                                                     مطابق
                                                                                               غير مطابق

مدقق البيانات
                                                                                           الاســم : .........................................
                                                                                        التوقيع :
                                                                                       التاريخ

Dear Brother Asim Khan,  A.O.A. Thanks a lot for your advice, actually I had submitted my mother's passport to Etimad agency 2 days after the issuance of the visa by M.O.F.A. But they misplaced the passport and 1 month passed during this time. Now they have somehow recovered the passport and say that they have submitted it to the Embassy. I am worried that the validity might have elapsed, that is why I was keen to know whether the validity period is 1 month or 3 months. I would be obliged if someone could answer this query. Best regards and thanks once again.

Dont worry mr salman ... The validity for the visit visa is three months... Im pretty sure abt it

Thanks a lot sister Rabia Shabbir for your response, I am really obliged. Best regards. Allah Hafiz.

Its means that some of your information mismatch with each other. Kindly check again the information such as sponsor name, profession and iqama no.

Sorry brother Salman but that's what I heard from my couple of friends that the validity is 1 month so base on that I replied at that time, but now sister Rabia confirmed that its 3 months so you can easily get stamped your mother visa, I wish her a very happy journey and a pleasant stay in SAUDI ARABIA.

How many days it is taking to get visa.Application is submitted on 1st may and chamber 1 week back.However status not changing.

That's depend on them mode actually, but keep tracking if you get a visit visa before so defiantly you will get it this time as well.