New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourself here

Yeah man sure i will send u all the Detalis in a private message
stay tuned.

Thanks man
Am waiting....

Cem here. Currently located in USA - New Jersey, looking to move to Mudanya, Bursa-Turkey. Really am interested to find more in depth details about jobs in the region, but can't seem to find much on online! Any detail would be much appreciated!

I'm an English language teacher from Tunisia and I intend to relocate in Turkey and try my fortune there. I badly need your advice! I need to know how to find a teaching position in any part of Turkey.

Moved from london few months ago looking to meet others like me :)))

Anisur Rahman Chowdhury did Masters in Management and Business Administration (major: Marketing) respectively in 1988 and 2005, has a total of 24 years' experience (9 years in senior management, 8 years in mid-level and 7 years in the lower mid-level positions) in the national and international development sector.

For around last 14 years he has been directly involved with the Private Sector Development (PSD) field and supervised and facilitated a multi-disciplinary team to develop, field test and  demonstrate customised and need based business services for micro and small enterprises. He has been active with 6-7 on-farm and off-farm value chain development work (namely rural pottery, small holder dairy, small holder beef production, tomato, pond fisheries, banana and papaya at 3 hill districts) with the NGOs and private business service providers in the north and southern part of Bangladesh.  His networking skills and capacity to work with a cross-section of peoples and organizations are well developed. He pioneered in establishing Rural Sales and Service Centre (RSSC) as a centre for backward and forward linkage services for sustainable off farm and on farm production and facilitated linkage with corporate sector like ACI, Bengal meat, Milk vita etc,

He demonstrated his success as an able and efficient  Senior Manager in the group (at 11 countries of Practical Actions' presence) by implementing a 3.2 million euro project within 21 month by reaching 15000 farming households in the 6 Upazilla under 2 districts, which was supported by EU under the Food Facility project during 2009-11, which has been possible because of his exceptional ability of managing and engaging  of a multi-disciplinary team of around 75 professional and also for wider networking with the 4 different line ministries and research organisations and achieved expenditure rate above 96%.

Anisur has his own export import farm in Bangladesh. Also an exporter of readymade garments.

i am from Lebanon ..interior design..i love too mush to come and live in Istanbul ..and i will do it so soon.my name :)  is sam.

Hello  i  am  a  NEW  member  and  i  am  thinking  to  move  in  Turkey

hi :)

slt nabila
cmt va tu?
marocaine?
enchanté :)

oui exactement :)

Asalam-alekum Ather, how r u? Ather , i am Kamran from Pakistan, coming to Istanbul by next couple of months for studies, could u plz guide me about living expenses and criteria of job?
best regards
kamran

Hello...
I am Daniel 34 years old from Italy. I am living in Istanbul now. I like this country. There is amazing history and culture. I would like to meet new friends. Let's meet on weekend :)

Hi there,
I've just come back to hometown after living in California 7 years. I'd like to click with some American friends... as I've already missed them a lot. I am open to meet anyone - no discrimination here... no matter your nationality, religion, race, gender, age, political opinion,.....etc. Just say hi and let's take it from there. How does that sound?

Hi how do you do how is life in california ,people are happy there? I am from Iran ,living in Istanbul and looking for a job .

well, I was very happy there... people looked happy to me, too. The life is much slower in Hollywood than Istanbul thou. Many Iranians over there in Cali.

This is me Victor, i want to say hi to you and the people over there with you in ur hometown, hope all is well, i am planning to travel to Turkey this year.

I'd say Istanbul as that's where I was born and raised. It is a big city so there are various opportunities in everything.

Ok, thank you for the response to my message, but please are you a male or female because your picture did not show up? And how can i get to contact you when i come over, because i will be there in a month time.

I am a female. You can keep in touch with me on here... Just write on here and I am gonna respond back. :) How does that sound?

what do thi mean

do u like egypt?

i had something wrong with my profile i cant sen msg. can u help me

Well in as much as you insist, i have no option than to agree with you, i will always keep in touch with you here, but i think here is a public place were everyone sees what we are discussing, i prefer if we can be keeping in touch privately, this is just my own opinion, how do you see it? Is it ok by you.

Okay, please what is your name? I will like to know your name and age. i will like to meet somebody i have already made a friend as soon as i arrive your country turkey. I wait for your response asap.

LOL - yes what you said is totally understandable yet to be able to keep in touch somewhere other than here, one of us, gotto write his/her email address on here... ;) which is very much public... ;)
I am new on this website so no idea how to do it privately... enlighten me please if you have any idea... :)

All you need to do is to send me your email address, here is mine - [email protected]   you can add me on yahoo messenger chat, i will accept you, then we can chat over there ok. Or you can send me yours, let me add you, if you don't know how to do it. Or do you prefer my contact number?

please check your emails.... ;)

yes i have received your email address and your message, check you will get my prompt response.

Dede1991 wrote:

Hello everyone I'm 23 years old girl from saudi Arabia and I'm a medical student
I've visited turkey so much since I was a kid and I'm thinking about studying my master degree there and I really wanna live there for the rest of my life  :) .. 

i'm hoping to get new friends from all over the world :)

okay, you are welcome.

Hi if you have the chance to come here good for you ,it is an amazing country

okay, thanks

hello everybody i'm new here in this beautiful city , and looking forward to make some friends here from all nationalities,
best regrads

hello everyone im a turkish, living in Ankara. if you have any questions about turkey, i would love to help you with plesure...

Hi how do you do ?i am looking for a job ib istanbul ,i have a two years old baby ,i used to be an english teacher but i do not know anywhere or anyone ?hope so could help me !thanks in advance

I am from Karachi Pakistan and want to do PhD in Journalism from Selcuk University Konya.

Hello to one and all.  I am not a newcomer to Turkey.  In fact, I have been living in Izmir since 2002.  It is just that I have never use any of the foreign forum before.

At present, I am teaching English (part-time) in a language centre.  I like my job.  Just that I don't have enough lessons to keep me busy.  When I am free, I am usually using the computer, read or just catch up on the news on TV.

Hello!

I am not a new member, but I'm looking for some friends here in Istanbul (preferably on the Asian side).

I am Canadian and English is my native language, of course. I enjoy music, writing, cups of coffee and mugs of beer :) Just send me a private message and hopefully we can meet up!

KenMaida wrote:

Hello!

I am not a new member, but I'm looking for some friends here in Istanbul (preferably on the Asian side).

I am Canadian and English is my native language, of course. I enjoy music, writing, cups of coffee and mugs of beer :) Just send me a private message and hopefully we can meet up!

Already dıd, and welcome mate :)

Hi all,
I'm Dounia, from Morocco, I'm an editor videos.
I'm thinking to move to Turkey,  find a good job firstly.
Feel free to ask ! :) Selam

Closed