Moving to Kuwait how much is car rental and car insurence?

Please do NOT try to glamour me  (hit on me) 1. I am 53 years old 2. I am NOT that kind of woman  3. I am only interested in good old decent advice. Sorry guys I am working on my career right now.   All decent advice on Kuwait is welcome !

How much is car rental and car insurence ?

Good Morning Mam,
I can tell you some of website where u can get accurate Info for anything in Kuwait.
Pls. visit this websites and login to -  indiansinkuwait.com and "dubizzle.com - for this website u have to select Kuwait then u can see rent a cars"
I hope it helps u
Best regards
Jazakh Allah.

between 130 and 200 monthly..

Hello Lou Lee,

The cheapest I could find at a time was 170 KWD + 10 KWD insurance per month. There are cheaper rentals, but they will not rent if you don't have a civil ID. Also make sure you get your international driving license done before you arrive as it will be required in order to rent a car.

i would recommend to get you Kuwaiti driving permit as you never know the cops will trouble unnecessarily.

You need a kuwaiti driving permit only after getting the civil ID. I don't think you can get one before getting the civil ID. Until you get one you can use your international driving license. It is almost a catch 22.
Real neat thing is that the second you get your Civil ID they expect you to use your kuwait driving license. They don't give you a period of time to get it done, no. You are expected to stop driving and spend months getting one done while being stuck with the public transport or disaster of a taxi service.
I just got mine two days ago, but I was driving in the mean time. I was willing to accept the risk since I did everything I could to get it done and my presence on the road if anything just improved the traffic security. :)
Some nationalities can get their national driving license transferred to kuwaiti one, if that is an option for you, use it.