Visa on arrival at dubai

Is Homeopathic doctor eligible for visa on arrival at Dubai?
Can he visit Saudi arabia with this visa?

It depends on your visa category or profession on your Iqama in KSA. In case you are traveling by Emirates you can apply for tourist visa online from their website.

I think your question is a bit confusing.  I will answer based on what I make of it.

Visa on arrival is based on your passport i.e. if it is from one of the countries that are eligible for visa on arrival in the UAE OR if you are a resident in one of the GCC countries with a profession on your residency that allows for visa on arrival (managerial or supervisory designations have the least trouble).

For Saudi, everyone except GCC nationals need a visa beforehand (even GCC residents).

Hi! I would like to ask if my wife is eligible to get "visa on arrival" at Dubai.
1. I am a resident of Saudi Arabia and with Filipino citizenship and as per my Iqama my profession is Engineer.
With my profession, i know i can get the "visa on arrival" for me and my son but i'm not sure if my wife can get her visa since she has a different sponsor.

2. The profession of my wife in her Iqama is "Dental Assistant" under the sponsorship of a Government hospital, Is she eligible to get the "visa on arrival'?

Thanks.