Family visa to Kuwait!

Hello...I'm a Mauritian, married to a wonderful Chinese man. We are actually in Shanghai and he is working for a design company. The company has a project in Kuwait and they have to send my husband to work for that project. The contractor in Kuwait  tried to apply for a travel visa for me so that i can go together with my husband to Kuwait but it got rejected. Then the company applied for a business visa in Kuwait but still it got rejected. Maybe next month my husband will leave for Kuwait.I have a foreign residence permit valid for 2 years in China.  I don't want to stay in China without him, so i'm going back to my country to prepare for the papers like non-criminal report but i'm not sure about any other procedures. I want to be with my husband in Kuwait. What to do? I've been married for more than a year now. What papers do i need to apply for a family visa to Kuwait? I already know that there is no Kuwait embassy in Mauritius and the Kuwait embassy is found in South Africa. So, do i need to go to South Africa to apply for family visa or can i do it by mail or fax? Please help!!! It's kinda urgent. Thanks!
P.S : I have no idea about my husband's salary when he will go to work in Kuwait.

oh~That's awful! Good luck for you

Hi,

Don't worry things will work out. You may not need to go back to your country to get a family visa. You first should try Kuwait embassy in Shanghai. Here is the link http://embassyshanghai.com/kuwaiti/ 

This might help you get your family visa done. As you are married to a Chinese it should be easy to get a family visa which is a follow visa.

Try looking some more detail on this following link http://kuwait.usembassy.gov/visa_services.html

Hope things will be fine.
Cheers.

so, i don't need my non-criminal report??

Sorry my friend, i checked the link that you referred in your message but nothing...i got this from the link page : "There is no Embassy of Kuwait in Shanghai...."
Anyway, my husband called at the Kuwait Embassy in Beijing and they told him that i definitely have to go back to my country to prepare for my non-criminal report because they are gonna need it for the visa application in the Kuwait Embassy of the Republic of Mauritius, situated in South Africa.
Thanks for you help anyway. Cheers!

Hi, I am Farah living and working in Shanghai. I am Mauritian too by birth, so primarily it's my patriotic feeling speaking out although I have no idea how I could be of concrete help in your case.

I am on the look out to meeting other Mauritians and why not yourself included?

Keep having faith :)

Regards

Farah