How to make friends in London

i'm waiting

I just see you in forum in ustraylia,

My advice. Try to be outgoing guys, go for walks even alone.
London has beautiful attractions, check speakers corner on Sundays!
Let me give you another tip:
In case you are kinda shy (like me lol) and not outgoing, go to some free dating site and make sure to everyone there that you are looking only for friends, be sure that you will find a pal very easily. Thats how I met my best friend here in London, shes Spanish and we have a wonderfull time together!
Wanna join us? Be our guest!

i know not easy to make friend in a new country... start talking to your neighbour then then to your work place  :)

Hi there,

I've read loads on this topic and it is important to understand how friendship works in general - usually it is based on common interests (so basically any of the following - your work, flatshare, hobbies) and then it's a hard work of keeping in touch with people, following up and being an initiator for meet ups, etc.

I've lived in London for 2 years and I am slowly growing a circle of friends. I've joined a small networking group through my work, we meet up a few times a month. Then I've made some great friends through attending music events - these probably are the closest friends as we share the same taste in music and there is loads to talk about.

HI my name in benham
looking forward to meet you
I am easy going person,could you please tell me when you are available? :)

Hi, first of all i think you are well doing in your daily activities. but plz help me to get connected with friends in london. thanx.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Guys and dolls, sorry Ladies and gentlemen,

This is just to ask for help also to let you all know who we are, my name is Dale and my wife is Efie, i am a londoner who has been living with my greek wife and family in Athens, Greece, We are moving back to London for business and personal reasons in a weeks time, this will be my wifes first time out of Greece, so if anyone would like to maybe make friends once we have settled in to our new job and home, please let us know, as it would be nice to make new friends in London.

All the best to all and thank you in advance.