New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

hello everybody..This is Raghu from bangalore..good to see you all ...cheers!!! :top:

Because of this forum I found a many good friends, and I feel their warmth welcome,  id like to meet and talk and be a friend of different people around the world,. I learned a lot things from them so cheers,. Thanks for this site and im very thankful and happy guys enjoy,.

Hi Everybody,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself as Jaanu from Bangalore. Basically I am a travel lover which is why I wanted to know about travel-related experiences.

Thanks,

hi... i m from Ahmedabad, Gujarat... Please feel free to ask nething abt my city...

Hello Leena,

Welcome to expat, i am renu from Bangalore. I hope you are familiar with Pune environment, here you can give suggestions to expats who are moving from different places to Pune, about weather, culture, about expenses etc.

Have you a nice day.

Thank you.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and just want to introduce myself as Shashank from Bangalore. Basically I love travelling and exchange my views and ideas. Because of this forum I found a many good friends, and I feel their warmth welcome,  I like to meet and talk and be a friend of different people around the world,. I learned a lot things from them so cheers,.
Thanks,
:)

Hello every one ! My name is Babu Krishnamoorthy.

I am an Indian , Living in Budapest on and off for the past 21 Years . Was married to a Hungarian and have a son named Artur and they live in Budapest. Currently in Chennai and self employed as a Operations consultant for a leading Residential Development Company. Love the Hungarian language ,Speak , Write and Read like a native Hungarian. Always loved to meet Hungarians and converse in Magyar which invaribaly makes me happy:)

Am traveling to banglaore from April 18th to April 20th, 2014 and would really love to meet with Hungarians living in Bangalore and have a friendly banter in Magyar.

Loking forward to a response.

Best rgds  , Babu

hello everybody.

.This is Shashank from bangalore..good to see you all :)

Hola Álvaro

Its nice to meet you here.

Am Helen from Chennai.
Let me know if you are definite of relocating to Chennai then I could help you with accomodation as I own a house, you could live on shared basis. On your city confirmation we could also sort out your spanish teaching soon..........

Warm Regards
Helen

Hola amigos. I am an Indian based out of the US. Last year, I took an internal transfer to Pune,India through the bank I used to work for in NY to explore the motherland. I have been living in Koregaon Park area of Pune for almost a year now. Looking to share experiences with fellow travellers from around the world about their first impressions about living and working here.

I have been in Koregaon park for long enough now to be able to give pointers about accomodation, rents, restaurants, bars, shops etc to anyone new moving into the area. Also, I see that a decent number of people are inquiring about spanish teaching. One of my friends is a native spanish tutor at a reputed institute in Pune and I can connect anyone who is looking for detailed first-hand info.

Thanks. Chat soon.

hi,
myself prathyusha 28years,am planning to come there with my husband and 5year old kid.am planning to study pg diploma in early childcare  education in territory college auckland.if i do this course will i be able to survive there to get a pr.dont knw much about the job offers there..as it is a big move i have to think a lot..cost of living everything

Hello Helen, it is good to hear from you about the accommodation in Chennai. My friend will come to Chennai next month. And she will stay for a month there. If she requires any accommodation, I will contact you. Thank you.

[Moderated: no free ad pls]

Hmm once you've decided let me know so that i can skype with you and ur frnd to have an overlook of my house.

hai im gowtham from india

Hi,

Any one from NZ in Mumbai? I am originally from India but have spent last decade in NZ mainly Auckland and Wellington. Is there any kiwi expat community in Mumbai?

I came back to Mumbai last month and already missing NZ :(

And how is the night life here in Mumbai? Things have changed in Mumbai since I left a decade ago!!!

@Mattkp-
Hola Matt!!
I am Leena. I work in Koregaon Park too.
Actually I have completed certificate course in Spanish from University of Pune and looking for further diploma or equivalent course in spanish language. It will be really helpful if I could get some help from your friend. Could you please inbox me contact details?

Thanks!

-Leena

Hey Leena - Yeah its Instituto Hispania in KP..they have classes for 7 levels. These are all certification/diplomas but from Instituto Hispania, not from an accredited uni in spain etc. I have inboxed you contact details. They are located in liberty society, on north main rd..kinda between lane 5 & 6

Hi all,

I'm Gregory, I come from France one week ago for working for the indian part of my company as a local employee.

I'm based in Noida, and as I'll stay several years, I plan to visit whole India if such dream can be realized.

If you're at Noida or Delhi and want to get in touch, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Cheers,
Gregory

hi,,let me know if you want to visit Hauz Khas village ..

Hi everybody.

I am Vinoth, currently im working in HOLIDAY INN Dubai as a housekeeping supervisor.. I am looking job in Switzerland hotels and resorts, if any opening is their , please contact me E-mail [email protected].

Hello Vinoth

I think it would be more appropriate for you to post this in the Switzerland job thread than here in order to reach out to a large group.

Hello Gregory

If you have any plans of coming down to the south part especially Chennai keep me posted I could help you sightseeing in and around Chennai.

Good Luck.
Have Fun.

Warm Regards
Helen

Amit Dogra wrote:

hi,,let me know if you want to visit Hauz Khas village ..

Hi Amit. Thank you for your proposal, I keep it in mind ;-)

Helenmartin wrote:

Hello Gregory

If you have any plans of coming down to the south part especially Chennai keep me posted I could help you sightseeing in and around Chennai.

Good Luck.
Have Fun.

Warm Regards
Helen

Hello Helen.

Thank you for your suggestion  :)

Be sure of receiving a PM when I'll plan to visit Chennai, so be ready to show me Chennai ;-)

Warm regards,
Gregory

you are welcome

my self Russian language expert

[Moderated: post your resume in the jobs section pls]

Give me your contact number

[Moderated: Expat-blog is not a dating website.]

Hello..I am from Bhubaneswar, Orissa and I am very much fond of Shopping. I would like to shop 24x7. I had visited symphony mall, a shopping mall in Bhubaneswar, the most. I had spend my whole day in the shopping mall.

Hey everyone. My name's Shreya. I'm a college student in Kolkata, and I suppose I'm here to meet some interesting people and expand the horizons of my cultural awareness. I'd say more, but I don't want to ramble ( which I tend to do.) Just give me a shout out!

Cheers.

Philippines, my favorite place on earth.

Good to see you on ExPat.

I am of Indian origin, settled in US for about 40 years, now staying most of the time in India, Bangalore

If you travel to bangalore, kindly let me know if I can help.  My email is best way to get me, [email protected]

Dr. Majeed

Hello Guys,
Its Manish here from nainital. Currently shifted to Bangalore. I heard a lot about this silicon city.
Wanted to visit and explore new places in and around this city. Any input will be welcome....

If anybody has same interests to explore, Do send me message at [email protected]
Best Regards
Manish sharma

I am from delhi any person wants to visit delhi can inform me

My e-mail: [email protected]

Im interesting go to india , my name is    Esti

Hi i am from bangalore and a travel lover, photography enthu.. I do several activities in bangalore as my passion . People can mail me on [email protected]

I am planning next trip to kodaikanal to get rid of bangalore heat.

Hi,Nice to hear from you,that you want to meet Saina Nehwal.She is a good player. I guess You can meet her up in Gopichand academy.

(Moderated: off topic)

Hi friends

i m iranthar kumar from India ,Tamil Nadu ,Coimbatore

i  would like to learn different culture & meet to different countries peoples

Closed