Planning on relocating to Sweden

Hello, My Name is Rosa. I am a native New Yorker and planning on relocating to Sweden within the next 18 months. I am thinking of starting a private therapy practice since its what I love to do. I was thinking on focusing on foreigners since many individuals have natural adjustment problems when relocating. I need to know how do I go about doing this and what would be the process.

Also I want to join a gym since I like working out. Any recommendations?  And free Swedish classes. lol

Hi Rosa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I created a new thread with your post on the Sweden forum, it is now easier for the other members to get into contact with you.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

thank you Priscilla

Hello Rosa,
  Welcome to Expat.com.
Sweden is a very systematic country. Administration department is very systematic.  It's not hard to relocate in Sweden. But You need to take permission for private practice from Tax office (Skatteverket). You can get all information regarding your business from there.
  Nice to here that you love workout. "Fitness 24 Seven" is a Gym. It has several branches in all over sweden and malmo itself. Same membership card valid in all over Sweden along with Denmark and Norway.
You can also do registration in free Swedish classes.

Good luck..

Best,
Gaurav

Thank you so very much Gaurav....I definitely want the gym information and classes.

I can offer you free Swedish language classes