Looking for friends

Hello ,I just moved ti Sweden and live in Stockholm,unfortunately I work crazy hours ,so I ve time only weekend and I like to get friends which are open minded to go out ,talk,spending time and fun as well,looking forward to hear from someone soon,Merry Christmas:)

Hi sam.egypt,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new discussion was created as from your post on the Stockholm forum for better visibility and interaction.

Can you please tell us more about your hobbies and places of interests?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: Merry Christmas  :up:

hi how are you.

Hey! I would to meet you and hang out ,
I just arrived in stockholm few weeks ago ...
I'm from brasil but I had been study uk ...
Write me if you are interesting .

Hi, How are you?

tintin122576 wrote:

Hi, How are you?

You have posted on an old thread so you may not get a reply. Please feel free to open a new topic.

Hi im fine. How are you?

Hello tintin122576,

I would suggest you to start a new topic on the Stockholm forum as this discussion is not active since April 2014.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Greetings house 🏠 I'm wishing  to meet Swedish friends residing either in Malmo or Gothenburg. I hope to be visiting Swedenthis year. Cheers 🍻

Hi all, I a new to Sweden Stockholm and will be here for couple of weeks. As i m working here alone and too much bored on weekends. If anyone is there who is planning any short trip within the city or outside , clubbing, or doing sports , chat or whatever :), I will be interested in joining you.

Look forward to hear from you.