Meeting people in Kyoto

/

Add me to ur friend list

[Moderated: Off topic.]

this my skype  nice too meet u iam  27 years  old  kyle.kady see u soon bye

Hi kadykader,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please introduce yourself with a few words ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

yes sure   thanks for  talk too me friend

hi it is definitely not the easiest place to find a friend - Kyoto - I am also finding it quite hard to settle down here (despite being a Japanese...)...do you go to any language schools or attend courses at uni? I think the best way to get connected is to become "one of them" - belonging to some communities -to find those who share your interests. (I am also trying to find one right now, actually) Anything you like doing in particular??? e.g music, sports...

Heya, I'll be moving to Kyoto next month! I would like to make lots of Japanese friends of course but I do not know much Japanese yet. I'm looking to meet some English speaking friends as soon as possible. I'll be near downtown Kyoto. Add me :)

Were you able to make any new friends in Kyoto? It looks like it has been awhile since this post!

Hello-

I am moving close to Kyoto in the fall...I was wondering if you have any stories to share, or advice (good bad and the ugly!).  I will be teaching English there for a year, and I am taking a Japanese crash course this summer.

Hi you!

I live in Kyoto actually and will be pleased to meet you. You can add me :)

Hi there, i am Florian, from Bologna, Italy, nice to meet you. I live in Kyoto too. Will be nice to talk together. Please feel free to contact me, Flo: [email protected]

Hi there, I am Yuki originally from Kyoto.

Currently got back my hometown wz my new born baby (mix of JP n IT) n looking for some expats friends here.

I speak well enough English.
I like drinking (but not now, sadly. for baby)
play futsal or any sports.

feel free to take contact wz me.

thanks!

Hi Yuki,

My name is Sam. I'm Australian. It would be nice to make friends with you. I'm a music teacher, living in Kyoto for about 4 months now.
My LINE is: samuelsan101

Cheers,

Sam