Possible Job Oppurtunity

Hi everyone. Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but here goes.

My name is Richard McCann and I work for a USA based non-profit. We send volunteers to Siem Reap on one week volunteer vacation trips. We are currently looking to revamp our program and are seeking to hire a new volunteer coordinator. The volunteer coordinator basically finds and works side-by-side with the volunteers on meaningful projects in Siem Reap and the surrounding areas.

I was hoping some of you might know of some possible connections? I will be coming to Cambodia in June to interview people but was hoping to have some good candidates lined up before my arrival.

I thought this might be a good place to start, as it seems to be a good portal for people connecting with the local community

Look forward to hearing from you all. I can send loads of information if you think you might have someone in mind, but just wanted to put some feelers out there first.

Thanks, Richard

Hi richardmccan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post an advert in the section jobs in Siem Reap which is best for your search and try to give us maximum information about your offer.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

I would also think about what type of person you are looking for and say more about that, actually the more specific the better..