Hi, I'm new local woman friend from AL Ain

Hi,

I'm local woman from AL Ain. I'm happy because many of you interested in my quite city. I felt that some of you found difficult to have knwoledge about many things such as how to reach some places to achive your goals or enjoy your time in AL Ain.
I'll be here to help you.

Kind regards,

Aysha

It is funny, although I'm Emirati, I haven't been to Al Ain before.
But Inshallah, will go there and explore.

Thank you very much Mr.Saeed Salem Almas for your greetings. I love Dubai very much. I explored that we born in the same day 7th of Feb,so amazing coincidence. God be with you.

Hi Aysha,

welcome to Expat.com and thank you for offering your help to members here! :)

Ya welcome to everyone
i visit al ain and its so nice,,,

hi

Hello jalat -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Aysha
I am Ms Nora from Algeria and will be moving to al ain in mid august for high studies in al ain university.
I have many questions to ask
would you accept to answer them
thanking you a lot
Nora Merouani
[email protected]

i really like this place..so much peace and calm here. lots of parks here. good places to walk around...i love this place...

life id easy,  placeses in alain in every where, all what u have to do in just drive...
hilton. ( sarooj)
rotana. ( moyaj3e)
inter ( danat) ( sarooj)
liesure. ( shk. khalifa st)
torath.( qattarah)
shadow.( neyadate)
tche tche.( bawadee mall)
one to one.( 3een al faidah)
city center.( neyadate)
venicia.( shk. khalifaa road)
al koo5..( shk. khalifaa road)
gulf club.( twaam)
palm.( twaam)
and loooooooooooooooot athores.......

hi aysha

Hello bhavsar dishant -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurlie

yes im dishant bhavsar

yap sure there is no doubt abut Dubai and al ain really amazing cities

hi i am trying to know people here but its so difficult.
is there any forum or way i can make freinds with other people here? thanks

yes i know there is one pool  near tawam hospital on the back side i will ask for the name and timing my kids goes there with there anti

Hi zaha,

Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello how are u

I AM EXPECTING LIKE THIS HELP . BECOUSE I DON'T HAVE AREA KNOWLEDGE HERE.ALSO I LIKE YOUR HELPING MENTALITY.

Hi shabi 369 !

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

Hi am jameel plz email me at [email protected]

Hello Jameel,

A brief introduction maybe? ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Hi Ms. Aysha!

Please teach me how to speak Arabic.

Tnx..,

hello how r u looking farward from u make me friend then see iam from your neighber country sho akhbarek tamam kalamni ana moujud hina sakin bil sharka tasalni iza mumkin shoayi

Allo!!!

How are you all doing??
Am vishal, working in Dubai as brand manager ;)

Hello pattgai -> Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Auréle

Al-Ain is nice city
you should visit it during winter time

craplosion wrote:

Hi Aysha! So nice of you to be very accommodating.  I have been here in your City for almost a year however I have only been to Mubbazzarah, al ain zoo and jebel hafeet.  I wish to explore more of Al Ain with a new friend =) Btw, do you know a nice hang out place where one could get some coffee and a fast internet?

hello countryman , i have been there for three years , for fast internet you can check out town center they have an internet cafe over there and some restos to to hang out and eat good food depending on your taste,have been to green mubabazarrah already but have never been to jebeel hafeet

hi there
my name is mohammad
we r all new here
am an expat but i live in abu dhabi

HELLO
HOPE U ARE FINE CAN U HELP ME ABOUT THAT HOW I GET ENJOYMENT HERE IN AL AIN SPECIALLY WHICH PLACES IS GOOD FOR OUTING

THANKS
REGARDS
AHMED RAZA

Hi AHMED RAZA,

Welcome to Expat.com.

It would be great if you could avoid posting with caps lock on the forum please so as to ease the reading.

I invite you to browse through the different posts on the forum. This might be helpful.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi Aysha
wellcome to the forum and thanks for offering help . i am Ali from Oman Sohar 100km away from Al Ain.

Hello thanks for your help
I'm travelling to AlAin next May and I need to go to dubai 3 or 4 times a week , is there public transportation ( Dubai - Al Ain ) with affordable fees ?
because I know that taxi are very expensive in UAE..
thanks

It's kind of you
Thank you

AOA  AYESHA
MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD  OMAR IM IN ABUDHABI BUT ITS GOOD TO KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CAN HELP THE EXPATS OR NEW COMERS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CULTURE AND LANGUAGE KEEP IT UP MS.AYESHA MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS.
REGARDS
OMER

@ OMER:

Hasnaa wrote:

It would be great if you could avoid posting with caps lock on the forum please so as to ease the reading.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

you didn't reply to my post  :|

Hi Aysha! It is so nice of you to offer to help others...I live in Buraimi but will move to Al AIn this summer to have our first child! :).  I am hoping to find a friend to speak arabic with me while I am there.  Do you want to meet sometime?

HI,
Aishya, Iam interested to know more about this place with pleasure on various topics and things and enjoy my time after a weeks work in AL Ain for relaxation and switching off from daily routine. Your assistance will be appreciated. Warm RegardsThanks

hello Ms. Aysha,

Al ain city was really nice.. my family was living here almost 15 years now.. it was quiet and calm area.. we dont feel that much the summer we really enjoy our stay here.. i hope al ain to be more developed but not in the way that they will remove all the trees... i like trees and flowers..  :)

godbless everyone ;))

Closed