Employment

Hi everybody,

My name is Sekelani W Daka. I am a qualified agricultural marketer, graduated from the Katete College of Agricultural Marketing.I have 11 years of experience as Field Extensional worker in Agricultural Credit Management related jobs. I completed my online Electrical Engineering Bachelor`s degree at Atlantic International University in July 2013.

I am looking for employment as a Field facilitator, stocks Clerk/Data entry Clerk, or Internship in Power Electrical/Electronics. I am also carrying out research on renewable or alternative electric energy generating technology that needs to be funded. This research is about the clean electric energy production system that requires no organic fuels or coal.

Hie all, my name is Emmanuel Dickson Mhizha.I am a qualified Class one Electrian with a National Certificate in Electrical power Engineering and over 18 years experience. I have vast knowledge in generators, hoists/cranes, plc's, UPS,inverters,solar systems, DC and Ac machines, domestic and industrial installations and maintenance. I have also exprience in the telecomms industry, that is, BTS installations; Ericsson,Huawei,ZTE and NSN. I also do airconditioners and rectifiers, Energy management systems(Heliocentris and Inala). I also hold a qualification in Working Environment Managent.

Thanks sir for the post. I think you and me can work together in research to come up with a motor generator system for production of cheap and clean electric energy. If interested am there with you.

Regards
Sekelani Daka