Trance Fans? - Anyone want to see Armin van Buuren in Manila?

Hi all,

It's been a while :) Hope everyone has been well.

If there are any Trance fans, Armin van Buuren is coming to manila on the 30th of May. Concert will be at MOA. I was planning to buy a ticket now but I just remembered the 7107 IMF event in clark. I went there with a couple of friends but I saw a lot of expats and locals there. After the event, spoke to some random people who also wanted to go but didn't.

sooo....before I purchase my tickets, was wondering if anyone wanted to go. Trance fans are fewer than the fans of 7107 IMF, so let me know if interested :D

Maybe we can get a VIP table also. It's 65K for the cheapest table which will accommodate 10 and 2 bottles. Standing VIP ticket is 6.8K. Otherwise we can just buy single dance floor tickets for around 3.7K each.

Let me know if you are interested :)  I'm probably going to buy my ticket by mid to late April. It'll depend on my travel schedule.

-Phil

Yessshhhaaaaa!!! I am going !! Might be solo !! Fb me Julie Harun for further convo !! OMG AVB !! Haha...

Hi! Bruh i can go. Add me on viber +639055764119. Thats the mobile no. Linked on my viber thanks -paul

Or message me at [email protected]

cool deal, I sent you guys private messages. I will be out of the country until May 20th. So please text me or leave your number and I can text you :)

Hey,

are you still looking for someone to sell your second armin ticket to? for his MOA show this Fri in Manila.
cheers, get me back at [email protected]

jimmy