Volleyball Teams in Singapore

u want to join our team?

Hi
Are you still looking for Vball players ?

hi - yes we do, send me sms at my HP#81860834 so we can discuss in detailed. thanks.

Hi guys,
I love to play volleyball too. can you let me know the schedule and the location ?
see you soon :)

Thanks

Hi,

I love to play volleyball too.
Can let me if there's any games coming?
See you all soon.

Thanks.

anyone playing or can organise? :)

Volleyball is actually quite popular in singapore. There is competition but there is age category. How old are you? Are you planning to play competitive?

Dear Friends,

is there any group who regularly playing Volleyball in singapore.
If any I would like to join you.

I promise i am not a beginner and sure wont spoil your game.
Please do let me know if have any vacancy in your team.

Hi!

I've been looking for a place to practice, play or watch volleyball games here in Singapore.

I am from the Philippines and I want to do my regular exercise.

Please help!

Alexie

Our Girls Volleyball Team is in need of additional players....... We have regular practice/training every sunday...... Send me a msg if interested.......tnx 97573482

Hi, just start to  work in singapore few months ago..is there any men's volleyball session available in weekend..would like to join and have some nice volleys!

Hi everyone! I am also very keen on playing some indoor volleyball. Please count me in if there's any fun game or training especially within East :)

Great initiative ...
Team formed and up for play ???

Hi dancer02,

are u still accepting new members to your volleyball team that plays at evans rd? Can I join in pls?

Our Girls Volleyball Team is in need of additional players....... We have regular practice/training every sunday...... Send me a msg if interested.......tnx 97573482

Hi everyone,
I have just move to S'pore a few month,I love to play volleyball too . can you let me know the schedule and the location ?
hope for nice volleys

Regards,
Quynh

Can I ask if secondary school student can join? is it indoor volley?

up

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello,

do you still have your women's volleyball team? Are you all training at NUS still?

yes i do

Our Girls Volleyball Team is in need of additional players....... Send me a msg if interested.. tnx

Hi, I've stopped playing volleyball since 8 years ago. Occassionally would play with a few beginner friends but would like to find more people who are interested im creating a small group to play maybe once or twice a month or whenever free?

Hi saw yr post that u still welcome members to join the woman volleyball team but I have not played volleyball for 10 years. Is it ok for u?

pm sent @speedvl83

Is there a guys team where i can join.

I used to play as a setter in my school and college days. Love to play here in singapore.
please reply me where i can find a team to join.

Hello, i'm jonathan.
Would like to train up my volleyball.
Have stopped for a long time.
Wondering if anyone would accept beginner/moderate player.
Please let me know thanks.

Hi yes there are social games held at United World College Tampines each Tuesday evening from 7.30pm.  Cost is $5 and skills vary from beginners to experienced. Good fun.

Hi Jonathan. American volleyball academy will have open gym on Fridays 630-930. And Sunday's 2-4pm. AVA is also exploring the option to have an open gym on Tuesdays and Thursday's from630-830. This is at UWCSEA east campus in Tampines

Hi, is there any leisure volleyball games going on in the east. I am keen to join!:)
I am also keen to join if anyone plays in Sentosa!
Hope to hear from you:)

Hello,

We have 2 courts on Friday 630-930pm and Sunday 2-4pm at UWCSEA in Tampines in the east. Come out and join us.

See you there

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies I can't make it this week and weekend.
Is this a regular game?:)

Thanks!

It's a regular game every Friday and Sunday. And we are working on getting Tuesday's and Thursdays

Bump~ I used to play volleyball for my school competitions. I would love to play for leisure although I haven't touched one in about 7 years. I recently moved here, have nothing to do nowhere to go and no one to hang out with. T_T

Yes, it is a regular game. Every Friday and sunday

elmejorrematador wrote:

Yes, it is a regular game. Every Friday and sunday

Is there a time? Location? Quite new here and unfamiliar with places. I'm also super sensitive to the heat, I'm literally vaporizing.  :sosad:

Edit: I just noticed it's 6.30-9.30 at Tampines. :( I work until 8.30-9pm 5-6 days a week and mostly not around on Sundays, I'd head over to JB. Perhaps one day if I stay in SG during my Sundays. Do I have to sign up for a club or something?

Come to UWCSEA EAST cm campus in Tampines on Fridays and Sundays. We have great games going on there

Is it ok if i come im 16 i play for a secondary scool as a middle blocker and wing spiker

elmejorrematador wrote:

Come to UWCSEA EAST cm campus in Tampines on Fridays and Sundays. We have great games going on there

Hey there just wondering if anyone is welcomed to come? I would love to have a few hits :) I did come once at the end of last year but not too sure if this is the same club, but it certainly is at the same place :)

Hello all, there is a spiking camp on the January 17-18th at ACSI  instructed by professional Olympic player David Mckienzie. contact me for more info