Noura compound Riyadh

Hi there, I'm new to KSA, been here about a month and wondered if any of you had heard of a compound called Noura compound, think its near Kingdom hospital. Any info appreciated, thanks Paula.

Hi thanks for the reply..haven't seen any related posts regarding the compound so thought I'd ask..there seems to be vacancies there so will take a look. Thanks again!

Check this link out, lots and lots of info.
Best wishes,
Riz

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … iyadh.html

Noura Compound is a semi compound, recently opened, still working on the finishing touches, and yes it 2 mins drive from kingdom hospital.

the compound consists of apartments (no villas), its unfurnished, the area around the place is under construction.

It is not a western style compound and it does not have the same securiity features as other compounds.

I did go and see the place and having spoken to the management, on top of rent there are various service charges which equate to another SR 20K - SR 30K on top of rent. (I thought it was over priced).

Hey! Thanks for that, it doesn't seem like what we are looking for at all then. I had a feeling it wasn't quite finished. Cheers!

anyone has any update on thsi compound? I heard 70K is the range

Hi expats......now about nora compound we had bought the house yesterday...actually its super delux(2 floors in a building)...this compound contains a coffe shop(shisha) a swimming pool males .females (also it can be heated) ... a gym (males and females diff room)...supermarket....i think that sauna and the steam room will be added soon... playing area for kids...party room...security outside moving round the compound 24/7....actually its modern more than expected on pictures....its range is between 6k and 8.3k...(it deserves).....and the best feature is that its near the kingdom hospital

I mean 600000 and 830000 its range

Hello can you please give me the phone number for Noura compound. thanks you or email address/

Thx so much

dear friend,

you can search by google  ..

regards

Hi Adnan Mughrabi
Can you drop me an email.
[email protected]

Salam can you please give me a more accurate location and a contact number there or website. I am looking fr a new place to move to
Kind regards

Hi elwary,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you posted on an old thread (2012).

Which particular information are you looking for please?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

Salam Hasna I am wondering if this compound is up for rent now and if you have a website or phone number to reach the people in charge of renting
Thank you for your help

Hi elwary,

Unfortunately, I do not have further information regarding your query.

To broaden your chances of having some replies from members living in Riyadh, why don't you start a new thread on the Riyadh forum with all your questions?

Thank you,

Hasnaa