What will happen if you cannot finish your car loan?

I have a car loan from ote.I am thinking not to continue my monthly obligation because of financial issue's.Can someone help me what I need to do?Thank you

Sell the car to pay the loan OR,
Sell the car to someone who is willing to take over the loan and pay the remaining monthly installments

Go to Car dealer he will help you...

Sell your car and concern with any bad credit auto dealers.

VidoDido wrote:

Sell the car to pay the loan OR,
Sell the car to someone who is willing to take over the loan and pay the remaining monthly installments

And if someone doesn't want to purchase, simply inform OTE and they'll assist you. There are options with the dealers for such cases. But don't do the mistake of leaving the car and exiting the country as it leaves a negative impact.

Hi guys,

Wanna ask a question if it is possible for me to cancel my oman visa but i have an existing financing car loan, but it was being continued to pay monthly as i returning back to other gcc country for an offer of work.

1. Is it possible for me to cancel my oman visa without being hold in immigration? Or it shows that i have my pending car loan?

Hi Markyan,

If your car loan is in anyway tied to your company / sponsor then I am afraid you would not be able to exit the without clearing it.

On the other hand, if your vehicle loan is yours and yours alone, then you can exit without settling the balance amount, but your guarantor would have some questions to be answered and would have to clear your dues, once the bank comes to know that you have been defaulting on your monthly EMIs.

Hi Sumitran,

Thank you for your information, but i dont have the plan to abandoned the car, i was trying to move  the nearby country for a much great opportunity and i still have to pay for it through bank deposit.

I was consulted some dealers and it was impossible for them to take the car and i really badly needed a help.

Thank you

Markyan

Hi Markyan,

If your plans are honourable, then there are many ways by which you can settle your dues towards the car.

Speaking to your car dealer from where you bought your car, would be the best choice for you to try at this point.

Thank you for a great advice!