Looking for rent a room

Good day all .
I'm going to stay in bali for 2 month starting from 1st of June until the 15th of August  for learning the language . I was hoping if you can help me where I can find a room or family renting a room to stay food clean and good price . Thank you for your time and help ..

Hi raed Najeeb,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For accommodation search, you might have a look here: Housing in Bali section.

Thanks dear . But I already looked at it and nothing in it  :sosad:

My boyfriend and I are looking for some roommates to share our HUGE 3 bedroom 3 bath villa with million dollar views, infinite pool, big open kitchen, house staff and much more. The location is around GWK in Jimbaran near Balagan. This place is amazing please message me if you would like to come check it out. We are looking for a couple maybe but we are open to anyone as long as we click Also there are 2 bedrooms open.

You'd better find a local Balinese family to live with somewhere out of town. Your dates are high season in Bali so many places will already be pre-booked. Perhaps you could could consider Ubud area as the locals are used to foreigners and the town has all amenities that a foreigner might need. By the way, are you going there to learn Indonesian or Balinese language? If you want to learn Indonesian then i don't recommend living with a Balinese family.

"If you want to learn Indonesian then i don't recommend living with a Balinese family."

True enough,  as it's Bahasa Bali that is most often spoken within Balinese compounds. 

Raed, if you haven't already made arrangements for you lessons you might have a look at this specialized school:

http://cintabahasa.com/

They are well regarded as the best teachers of Indonesian on Bali.  Even before you arrive, you could begin your lessons via internet.

Most assuredly, they are well worth checking out.

Hey Raed...

How re u ??
we make share villa if u interrest, my wife is from Sumatera and we can help u to learn bahasa......
We re in seminyak if u interest let me know...
See u

Jeremy

HI just would like to tell you there is good accommodation in Jimbaran it is call Mutiara kost Jimbaran, the owner is verry helpfull and can teach you bahasa.