Al Hajrayn Village Compound in Northern Jeddah ??

Hello All,

Urgently need some info in Al Hajrayn compound in North Jeddah. Is it a good compound? how old is this and is it famous amongst the western expats? I have not seen many reviews for this compound online so you guys are my last hope :) any latest pricing info for 3 and 4 room villa ? thanks !

I lived there for nearly 6 years until last July.  Here are the answers you seek:

- Yes, it is a good compound.  Excellent location in terms of traffic and proximity to areas of interest.  Perfect size in my opinion, not massive, and not too small.  Very peaceful and quiet.
- I don't know how old it is, but it is not as old as some of the really old ones such as Sharbatly and Saudia City.  It is quite well-maintained, and 2 years ago received a complete makeover, so, looks new now.
- Half the units are occupied by Lebanese.  Many other Arabs, some Turks, and a few South Asians.  Not many Westerners, but there definitely are a few Brits, Americans, and Australians.
- No 4 bedroom units.  Attached single story 3 bedroom units are about 120k, and independent 2-story 3 bedroom villas are about 150k.  These were the prices 2 years ago, they might have increased a bit now.  Also, those are prices for furnished units.  Deduct about 10-15k for unfurnished.  Call for current prices, +966 12 6943464.
- Decent playground for kids.
- Bert's Cafe (famous French restaurant) inside. (awesome steaks!)
- Gym, salon, table tennis, billiards, dance studio, babies' play room, mini market, laundry service.
- 3 big pools, and many smaller ones.
- Tennis, basketball, badminton, and squash courts, and football pitch.

Thank you so much for the info.

hello,

please anyone can advise me, i'm moving with my family from dubai to jeddah and we r looking for a villa 3 or 4 bedrooms in a compound. do you know where can i find , if there is any availability . if anyone of you living in jeddah in compound and please i need contact numbers for nice compounds and where i can find available villas .. thank you

Hi Nadine,

First you must Decide Your Location Preference and your Range. Then only i will be easier for you to select one suitable   villa, then i will provide you with the contact numbers.

Hi how r u , i dont mind about the location. Anywhere in jeddah, just i want a villa in nice compound and good for kids. I called many compounds but there is no availability.so maybe if i can find someone living there and know in their conpounds if there is availability. And please can i provide me some nbrs

Chances are, if the compounds told you they are full, then talking to a resident within the compound won't help much. The compound management are the people you need to keep pushing with. Try to meet them in person, see if your company can push to get you a place, etc.

Also, look for a post by member Trapezius on compounds. He has listed most of the compounds, with their phone numbers.