Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

Plz if you get a format of latter form your company for attestation degree from saudi embassy in pakistan mail me on [email protected]

check ur mail

Hi, I just signed in because i am impressed with the information you are providing. I am also a victim of degree attestation process. and need help.

Thank you

what difficulty u face dear in attestation process?

Dear I need help..
I am in Pakistan, I have job offer of engineer post. My employer sent me email with Employment letter which needed to be signed by me and send it back to them. They asked me to send them my degree scanned copy for VISA process. They told me that VISA will take 3 weeks. Meanwhile I got my degree attested from HEC then MoFA Pakistan. Now is it necessary for me to get my degree attested from Saudi Culture and Embassy to get my VISA on my passport? If its necessary then what are the requirements to get my degree attested ?

Please do share any letter format needed and any reliable agent in Karachi contact no. to [email protected]

I shall be v.thankful to you.

Plz answer my few question..
I came saudi arabia 3 years ago on my bcom degree attested from all institute pk n saudi.. My company has given me marketing specilist profession. As nw i want to bring my family here i asked about the visa procedure.. Admin dept told me that u need to change profession first as ur degree n profession are mismatched so istakdam will nt give u visa. Is it right??

I m masters in businesss n information technology due to urgency at that time i came on bcom degree n my master degree is not attested. Which profession can i get on this degree ????

Now i started to attest my master degree i got 2 letters from company for consulate and mofa and 1 job offer too. Thy told me job offer should be attested from mofa first in saudi arabia alongwid chamber of commerce. I went today to mofa but thy told me bring contract. Now i have few questions? Thy are demanding the latest contract as orional contract was renewed on completion of 2 years or the new contract ?? In my contract my position is ERP officer while my aqama is Marketing Specilist is there any pbm wid that or do i need to change contract?? English language contract is acceptable or not??

i am in medical field how can you help me attest my documents from saudi embassy?
and my problem is i am under my father's sponsorship how can i get a reference letter from any
hospital or medical institute?

u can request from any hospital

but u need 2 letters one for Saudi cultural and 2nd for Saudi embassy attested from chamber of commerce

and u also need job Contract copy attested from chamber of commerce and foreign affair

can you write a sample letter? i asked two lady doctors but they told me they cannot issue my any letter
as it is against the labour law. is that right?

i dont know about pakistan but in saudi the things are very strict for no reason but if u have a vasta i mean ur dad has a vasta  then u can able to do it .or join some private hospital and then get the degree attested from that private hospital.some indian staff or pakistani staff can get it done attesstation.

i don't think u can write sample letter but job offer letter can be helpful for u.

need to ask some authentic persons i ll check

confirm u later

would it be possible that if i take a reference letter from a saudi lady doctor who has a polyclinic
and after my documents are attested from saudi embassy in pakistan i don't work with her?
or is it necessary that i will work with her if i have taken a sponsor/reference letter from her?

my father have a saudi friend who has a medical dentist supplies store can i use his reference letter
to attest my document from saudi embassy? or is it important that where i am planning to work in future
i must take their reference letter?

i also went to saudi commission for health specialities i asked them about them to provide me with letter
in order to attest my document/degree from saudi embassy in pakistan but they told me they do not provide
any sort of letter. they said i need a offer letter or reference letter from an employer. how did you get the letter
from saudi commission?

why u need ur degree attested..saudi cuncil of health specialities will register ur degree and upon their registration jawazat will change ur profession engineer to dr..i think attested degree is only needed for family visa ...

b/c its a fact that people here as dependent have to first find job then offer letter along with degree send to pak saudi culture /embassy..saudi council should understand that fact

would it be possible that if i take a reference letter from a saudi lady doctor who has a polyclinic
and after my documents are attested from saudi embassy in pakistan i don't work with her?

YES THIS IS BEST WAY TO ATTEST UR DEGREE FROM SAUDI EMBASSY AND MAKE REGISTRATION AS ENGINEER/DOCTOR DURING WORKING ON TEMPORARY JOB.

no but i cannot and would not work with her in future. she told me that i can only use her letter to attest my document and register myself. and i am not working now those in medical field first need to attest document and then get registered as professional and then they can start working in any university or hospital.

Good if they are agree to give u letter for attestation and registration.

but mostly people get job first then get letter from that company for attestation

but i think u will face problem regarding iqama sponsor.

NK

why what would be the problem with residence permit?

the letter should issue by your iqama sponsor

do u have any job offer ?? temporary

What information do you need specifically?

dear for saudi council of engr attestion of degree is not mandetory..they do verification by their own

Brother i am in the same shitty situation.. yar mujhay batao is ka koee haal.. Chamber of commerece say paper attest karwa liya hain .. par saudi foriegn affair walay nahi kar rahay aur pakistan mian wo accept nahi kar rahay without MOFA..

NASEER BABAR ARE YOU SURE ?? SO WHATS THE PROCESS THEN??

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Dear brothers,

I tried to attest my engineering degree from Saudi culture and embassy but they refused due to same MOFA problem.. my letters from company are attested from Chamber of Commerce but in pakistan they are saying they need attestation from MOFA .. please help me i have wasted a lot of money and time for running after it .. As in pakistan they are saying they need ministry of foreign affair saudi Arabia stamp .. but here they are not stamping it.. if you have any clue please help me . If we have any other mean also tell me so that i can sort this issue..

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions or reply to this thread

Thank you so much .. i am in a big tension now a days due to this iqama profession..!! i want to change it asap.

yr upload ur all document online on SCE website empolyment..see what they reply..try it soon

could you please send me the sample of employr letter. compny told me to bring letter sample. i want to change my profesion nd facing problems.. [email protected]

kindly send me the employer letter format. [email protected]

sir have you applied on SCE website?...upload ur documents..

Suppose you are in Saudi Arabia and want to attest your degrees or documents from Saudi Embassy in Pakistan. Here is procedure to accomplish this mission

Requirements:

1. Iqama Copy.
2. Company Letter attested by Chamber of Commerce + Foreign office in Saudi Arabia.
3. NIC / CNIC.
4. Passport copy with VISA Stamp.
5. Original Documents
6. Photo Copies of all you Degrees / Certificates with Transcripts (minimum 5 sets).

Procedure:
1.  Arabic Translations of Your Degrees / Documents.
2.  Attestation form Higher Education Commission HEC (in case of B.A / B.Sc or Higher) / Education Board (in case of F.A F.Sc or less) / Technical Board (in case of Technical Diploma)
3 Attestation from Foreign office
4. Verification form “Fazal Enterprises” (Authorize Company in Islamabad for Verification, without this verification, Saudi Cultural Office will not Attest the documents).
5. Verification from Saudi Cultural Office
6. Last step, now your documents are ready for Attestation from Saudi Embassy.

If you want to attest your degree / documents from Saudi Embassy in Pakistan:
Click Here

Hello There
Can please some one explain me documents requirement for degree attestation from Saudi Consulate Karachi ...
So Far
Degree attested from Uni and HEC
Do my offer letter need to be attested from MOFA in Saudi
Any help suggestions will be highly  appreciated
Contact no 00966-542409986

Hi,

Does anyone know any reliable agent in Pakistan who can get the degrees attested from Saudi Culture Office & Saudi Embasssy.

Please send me the details at ahmedalish(at)hotmail.com

What is the Procedure to get Attested the BIRTH CERTIFICATE of Mother and Sister from Saudi Embassy Islamabad.

What are the Requirements?

Thanks

have u applied for SCE registration ?

contact me on PM for guidance on SCHS process..

nazkhan911 wrote:

i also went to saudi commission for health specialities i asked them about them to provide me with letter
in order to attest my document/degree from saudi embassy in pakistan but they told me they do not provide
any sort of letter. they said i need a offer letter or reference letter from an employer. how did you get the letter
from saudi commission?

What is SEC Registration

wsmhagazi wrote:

What is SEC Registration

Saudi Engineering Council registration : required for all engineering professions for people with those professions in iqama or who have the certificates and wish to change the profession to engineer.

Helllo,
I am a female working in a private hospital..I was born here in KSA and I am a dependant of my father... my papers for the transfer of sponsorship are already submitted to the corcern ppl in my hospital but I am not yet transferred to them.. I hav done MBA... and I want that the profession on my iqama to be accountant .. I have attested my  Matric HSE B.com and MBA from HEC and ministry of foreign affairs islabamad..I sent my papers to be attested from saudI counselate in khi they refused it coz they need an offer letter from my employer but the employer says to provide the degrees..now I dont knw what to do.. I hav following questions in my mind ;
1. The offer letter shoulb be in arabic or english or both?
2. The offer letter should contain what I mean  what should I ask my enployer to write in it..should it say that I am their employee under this designation hired since this and for the transfer of sponsorship they request the counselate to attest ny degree.it will be best if somebody provides me a sample letter.
3.wont there be any issue if I send my current iqama copy to the counselate as the iqama is not yet transferred
4. As per ur expert opinion I should wait for the transfer and then apply degree attestation so that I can change my profession later
5. All documents i.e. matric HSE b.com and MBA to be attested from saudi counselate or should I attest the latest one mean MBA...
6.is it ok if i translate all these documents from.here in saudi arabia or translation is not required.
7.whats the counselate charging for every document
8. What do they mean by copy of visa stamp....I was born here then my visa is  not a work visa.
9. N e body has n e idea what are the authentic agents in khi to contact saudu counselate
I seriously need help...plz help me