New to Riyadh

New to Riyadh and in my second year of teaching - one year in the States, and just starting my second year here. I am originally from Michigan but have lived in the mid-south area for about the last 20 years. I am also a licensed hairdresser with about 18+ years experience in that field. Btw.., I did bring my clippers, shears, and texturizing razor... just sayin..:)

welcome to the blog and to the city of sand! :)

lol! thanks. I sure miss a good place to swim.. you know of any? I am in an accommodation that has didly-squat. Its hard out her for a female to get around to places especially since I don't know my way around.

There's a lovely women's spa at the Diplomatic Quarters you might want to look into.  And welcome to the sandbox ;)

Lol thanks! I am in a temporary accommodation and my school will be moving us to our permanent housing SOON, I hope. I think DQ sounds like the place to be so I hope I will be able to get there after work. I'm jonesin' for good swim and a good place to work out!

btw..how much is the monthly fee for the fitness facilities at DQ? I really just want the use of the pool but I do occasionally use weight equipment

patsy2 wrote:

lol! thanks. I sure miss a good place to swim.. you know of any? I am in an accommodation that has didly-squat. Its hard out her for a female to get around to places especially since I don't know my way around.

There are girl's gym around Riyadh. you could ask girls here in the blog about that. I hope that you'll enjoy your stay! :)

Hiya, and welcome to Riyadh.  I live and work on the DQ, and can look into pricing for ya if you havent gotten it already.....

Regards,

B2N

plss add mee in your facebook facebook.com/nabil9246  0591952711

L???l???ss wrote:

plss add mee in your facebook facebook.com/nabil9246  0591952711

And why would she do that, because of your half unbuttoned shirt in your profile pic?

Welcome you in Riyadh