How the country behaves towards foreigners

I am a Nigerian, I'm planning to come over there in a month as soon as my papers are complete and ready, but please do me a favour to explain to me how the country behaves towards foreigners mostly from africa. I don't know anyone over there yet, so when i arrive how will i do it? Please your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

What i need is to have a friend there that will welcome me when i arrive, how is that possible please? Get back to me asap.

Hello ify2014,

I created a new thread with your posts on the Turkey forum in order to give it much more visibility and for the members to be able to interact with you more effectively.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I have noticed that the amount of black African people in Istanbul has raised a lot over the years but people may still stare at you but don't be offended. I am original from England and I am very white and have blonde hair, nothing like a typical Turkish person and get stared at too. The best way to stop his is just to speak Turkish....'Naber!' What's up!....Nasıl gidiyor? How's it going?

You shouldn't have any problems If you attempt to speak Turkish.