Hi guyz! Any Filipino community out there in Guangzhou?

I'm helpless now to find Filipino community here in Guangzhou.
Please anyone if you know someone just message me, need some help. Thanks

Welcome to Expat.com, maricardiaz :)

We do indeed have some Filipinos registred in Guangzhou; you could check them out.

Have a nice day further

Arlette

Hi Maricar. I'm filipina, just moved here in guangzhou.. Hope you are doing ok;)

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Libra_c :)

Don't hesitate to share your various experiences with other members on the forum or ask any question ;)

Have a good day
Armand

been her in Guangzhou for 1week, and so far i havent seen a single filipino/filipina! kakaloko! hirap pa mag inggles mga tao... any pinoys here in GZ? pls pls msg me :)

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi taga saan po kayo dito sa guangzhou. Im also new here trying to make some friends as well.

Hi I'm new here in Guangzhou. Any Filipinos whom I can be friends with? It's really sad to be alone out here

Can anyone recommend a Filipino translator in Guangzhou?
Someone can speak fluent Chinese. Who can guide me and help me around Guangzhou.

Thank you

@  Elaine....do you still need translator?  maybe i can help you? 

To meet more Filipinos, think you just attend the 10am mass service in Tien Ho on Sundays....name ...St Francis Chapel ...Tel #  376 713 79....Father John Peng.

Go to church and you'll see lots of Flips there.

I'm American. I know few Filipinos here

Hi alexrou and Jose,

Please note that this thread is a bit old :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hello any pinoy here

wanna have some chikas

Can you provide a visa? I have a friend willing to work here

Sino ang mga taga Chini Town, Huadu Dist dito?

[Moderated: Please post in English on the anglophone forum]

Hi. Mga kabayan nawalan ako ng work  nagkaroon ng problema ang company namin. Isa akong interior designer dito sa shanghai for almost 7 Months. Kailangan ko ng tulong para makahanap ng bgong work . Please contact me .maraming salamat..

Rvb35 wrote:

Hi. Mga kabayan nawalan ako ng work  nagkaroon ng problema ang company namin. Isa akong interior designer dito sa shanghai for almost 7 Months. Kailangan ko ng tulong para makahanap ng bgong work . Please contact me .maraming salamat..

As this is an Anglophone forum please post in ENGLISH only.
Thank you.

Hello po mga kabayan.... pabalik balik po ako jan sa Guangzhou at next month dyan ule ako.... hanggang ngayon wala pa akong na me meet na filipino dyan... ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@rye52782,

You have to write in english on this anglophone version of the Guangzhou forum so that members understand you. So i invite you to introduce yourself in english  :)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi any filipino in guangzhou? Lets meet up.. Just arrived last thursday ..thanks

Hi im anne, monthly i go here in shenzen, im currently living in dafen, im really looking for a filipino people here, i go as well every weekend to shekou.. so any filipino out there? So bored enough without anyone to talk to,

Hi,are you still here in Guangzhou?I'm new here too never seen any Filipino here😭😭😭

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only. Thank you

Hi te😊

Any Filipinoes here in Guangzhou? Thanks

Hi, I just happen to live coconuts so I had made some coconut plans in my work, so I have keot Philipine contacts I met near Guangzhou for you to have, I met a group of Philipinos who have worked here in China for 10 years, they ate about 35 years old. Let me look in my rolodex and just let me know if you are still in China.  I am in Shanghai, just think these other Philipinos I met would live to also know you here.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you