Planning to relocate to Singapore

Currently in Nigeria i am planning to relocate to Singapore to continue my teaching job.Why i consider Singapore is bacause of the conducive learning enviroment available.I need some one to assist me for accommodation in singapore.I am a male,single and very humble.Contact me.

As a single, you basically have two options, depending on your finances: You either rent a sublet room in a shared flat for around S$1000/month or a small flat for s$2000-3000/month. Both are easy to find once you have arrived in Singapore ( you may want to arrange two weeks or so temporary accommodation in a hotel or serviced apartment for your house search).

Thank you so much for good advice,i am staying a little long because of my studies.Please can you tell me the areas where i would find at least a room for my self alone.Thank you.

Check online classified ads (e.g. on Gumtree). Since Singapore is small and has good public transport, the location of the room is not very important.

I am very greatful to you,hope to see you in singapore,i would like to meet you one on one in singapore,Thanks alot.

I am not living in Singapore now, but visit frequently - next time probably in November.

Hi All,

Please note that we removed some off topics post from this thread

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team