Looking for friends who want to improve Vietnamese

If you are expats in Việt Nam, you love to learn Vietnamese and want to improve it, you love to talk about culture, travel, social and history, why not to be friendddd.

My job is concerned to expat in VN, so I can advise you as well some troubles you may meet.

Tks to contact me :).

Welcome!
Why don't give an introduction of yourself before offering something?  :)

hi you, where do you live now?

Is this like a Language Exchange? 

or you charging?

Yes...many expats here wants to learn vietnamese. Most expats who speaks english will always have difficulty in communication here.it will always be helpful to learn a few words to avoid any hassle. Do introduce more about yourself and maybe join any of our gatherings that some of us organize. Thanks for your offer.

Hi, I teach Vietnamese and exchange English and French. I can speak fluently both but I need to improve and perfect them.

Hey, I'm in the same city with you young girl :)

Hi, I'm a lady living in HCMC. I love to teach Vietnamese and to talk with people about some favourite topics. I'm working many years with expats so I can see what they face ....

Hello juinetjullet,

We have a section for exchange language here on EB, so i would suggest you to post an ad in the Language Exchange in Vietnam section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla

( Topic closed )

Closed