Live Music in Kuwait

Hiya Everyone,
I have been in Kuwait for about a month now. I was wondering if there are restaurants in Kuwait with live music. It would be great if they cover Pink Floyd. ;)

Cheers

Check out Organica Fish And Chips in Jabriya. They have a music night every Wednesday. Been there once but not for the music nigh. Even the link is for 18 April 2013, but they actually do it every Wednesday since then.

I will be there on Wednesday actually. There are also concerts in Bayt Lothan every now and then.

umm, dont expect great persomance, they are okay,
most resturent bands are Okay for the job since the taste for old rock in kuwait isnt that, umm, much

but i seen couple of bands perform in HS graduations, embassies, and exbos, and they are good for the ear

You are right, but the expectations tend to take a nose dive here, keeping everyone happy. :)

Thank you guys.

Next week I'm away, but think I'll try for the Wednesday after.

My band: bass, guitar and drums will be ready to play out next month.
We mostly do covers and play a variety of tunes that mostly fall into rock/singer songwriter/country(ish) material.
If anyone is interested in having us for their event, please feel free to reach out to me.
We're two Americans and one Canadian.

Thanks........

Hey Marcus,

Can't help you getting a gig, but do let us know when you get one. :)

Yes, for sure I will do bro.
We're putting together a demo CD to take to potential venues.......

Hello there,

When will there by performance by your band. I would like to be among the audience.