Escape from Poland

Hi.
My name is Greg.
I want escape from Poland with my family.

How I can do this??

I need Visa to stay longer than 30 days and work permit. How much cost work permit and visa?
I was on couple websites and information on this websites is hmm very different.

I wonder, do you know any people from Poland living in Belize??

Yes.
But before you pack your bag you may want to do a lot of research to avoid disappointment.
Move may be wonderful for you or it may not ,all depends on your expectations and knowledge of Belize.

Yes. You have right, but I know Poland, and every place in the world is better than Poland.

Ok, But when you are passionate about something realism take a back seat.
I am not discouraging you, but one need to be realistic on the side of caution when making a decision like moving to a new country..
I can put you in contact with the polish person once I get his consent to do so.

I just want start new life.
I just want work and have peace in my mind. That's all.
(and ofcourse have beautiful view behind window)
If you so kind, please contact me with Polish person.

I have to check with him first. Once he agrees I can send you his contact info.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

I am working on getting you the contact,but if you send me a private e mail with your contact info, I may be able to pass it on.

I have given your e mail address to my Polish Contact. I am assuming he will send you an e mail. He is new in Belize and may not know answers to questions you may have.

Hi Greg, why Belize? I used to live in Belize (San Pedro and Corozal) where I actually met a Polish Girl, we both could not get out of Belize fast enough, you will live behind burglar bars, after sundown you will not be able to walk the streets, too dangerous, your Wife and  Children will not be safe, you will not be safe, rape an murder is unfortunately a very common thing in Belize, why don't you try Costa Rica same climate but much safer.
regards

Stefan

Hi.
Thank you for answer.

It's really soo bad in Belize? . Some people said is a Paradise...

Costa Rica, why not, but there people speak Spanish... I don't speak Spanish unfortunately.

Are you still in Belize?

The posting by Iordarran deserve attention. But that would not discourage me  if I am one of those people who wants to move to Belize.
Common sense and Caution and being aware of your surrounding are needed to survive in any country.