Bahasa Lessons

Hi, I am new member here. Came to Indonesia 8 months ago and looking for a person who can teach me basics of Bahasa Indonesia. Due to my work schedule, I'm available for lessons only once a week (weekend) and willing to pay IDR 100 000 for one and a half hour session in Sudirman area. If someone is interested please do let me know by E-mail. Cheers!

Thats not a lot of money for an hour and a half.  You should revise your offer. And once a week wont help you learn anything. Why not learn from your colleagues while at work?

Hi Dimi, just would like to let u know that avarage standr of fee is Rp 250.000 or Rp 220.000/ 1,5 hour because I am bhs indonesia tutor also so I know about the fee and that should be too low hhe cheers :p
Good Luck

That's true Lukereg hhe I think the minimum should be safely Rp 240.000 and the range of the fee which depends on the location : Rp 240.000- 300.000 hhe just to talk about the safe price for the convenience good luck then

I wish him luck with that price. If I teach privately then taxi costs are also included if I have to travel.

That's what my company pays to me as the private Bahasa indonesia tutor for 1,5 hour -session :)

Please don 't get me wrong people - taxi cost and drinks in coffee shop are not included - I'm not searching high qualified professional but a person who's willing to introduce me to me basics while we having coffee - at work i already practice anyway and if it's not enough money we can negotiate. Cheers!

Ya travel cost is very important when we want to call Bahasa Indonesia tutor because travel cost really spends much money ( you know the sort of taxi cost here is so expensive ) and spends much time , so the fee should be about the travel cost and the travel time and its course fee by the way gluckwunsch ich hoffe das bestes :p cheers

Hello guys, i am Bahasa tutor. I have taught this lesson during my study and working life in singapore for uk,Japanese,chinese,Arabian expat. As I am in indonesia-Medan the lesson currently done by webcam. The fees is sgd 350 per 25 meetings. 1 hour per meeting. Payment made in advance. Just arrange our time and skype we can done the lesson. Cheers!!! Mostly my students prefer weekend. If possible we can done at weekday noon or night.

Maykhel_jelek(at)hotmail(dott)com

Selamat belajar!!!

Hi Maykhel, thank you for your offer, but I already found a teacher and arranged lesson. I will certainly keep your offer as a future reference.
Cheers
Dimi

I'm so sorry guys - my previous message suppose to be private between Maykhel and me - just ignore it - sorry Maykhel.