Hay ! glad to join

hey , this is my first post .. and this blog looks awesoooome ..   :cool:

welcome im from philippines

oh hay , Kumusta   :D

are you a filipino?

absolutely not , :(  and you should figure that out from my picture ! :/  , but anyway good to have you ..  :top:

Thanks. . :top:

Dear, Welcome to Expat!  :)

Thanks ..  :D

Little reminder: This is not a chatroom ;)

@ ajfoxdie: Can you please write down a few more words about yourself just as an introduction and maybe let us know how can we help you?

Hasnaa

Not a chat room  :( will i will keep that on mind  :D

will my name is ed , living in Riyadh .. and i can't remember how long i have been here, it feels like a decade

and nothing to help , just chillin here and glad to join that's all  :gloria

sometimes people have to chat to create  a better standing ground i feel hasnaa your rules you may be over doing it but am not saying shouldnt point out where we lost track.

Hasnna is just trying to say, we need to follow some rules of this blog. This is a place wr people come with queries and look for answers. This is for expats or the locals to share ideas and help out each other. So if you really wanna chat with someone then just use the personnel message inbox block in your profile.  Dont get it wrong but take this blog in a right way. Good Day.

thats what i meant suribhai  :top: but its impossible to get into inbox yet wen`t have build a common ground.all the same thanks