Looking for new friends...

Hey Christina,

how r u, hope u r enjoying Doha.

hi christine pleasure to know u. ma no.77412785. Thanks.

[email protected] wrote:

hi christine pleasure to know u. ma no.77412785. Thanks.

Hello,

Please avoid posting cell numbers for safety reason and check this out QATAR FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT

Good morning every body ( doha expat ) wish you all a great day ;)

hi I have about 7 months to Doha and I'm still alone .. it's hard .. if you want change air do not hesitate

Hi Christina, Apologies for the delay ! so how much do you like your life in doha ?

we can discuss on what's app :-)

Cheers

Rafy

Sure I sent you an inbox!!!still now it's fine!!!u???

i'll be your friend like i said!

email me on the emai i sent you. on here it says your inbox is full...

im not ignoring you at all... :)

Christina your inbox is full - I cannot reply to you

Hey Rafy,
Je suis nouveau sur Doha j'aimerai bien faire de nouveaux amis et de nouvelles connaissances ici, si ça t'interesse :D

Sidass wrote:

Hey Rafy,
Je suis nouveau sur Doha j'aimerai bien faire de nouveaux amis et de nouvelles connaissances ici, si ça t'interesse :D

Welcom to Expat-blog Sidass,

Please use only English in this forum section,  if you want to post in French, kindly participate on the French speaking forum.

See you around;

Cheers !

hi Christi, I live in Doha too

yes my hobbies are love football,reading,watching movies and dancing.

welcome on board  :top:

I would like to play table tennis. I am a professional player. Not sure where to play and with whom. New to the city.

Salut Rafy

je suis la si tu veux. c'est ma 2eme annee la et bffff c'est un peut ennuyant. contacte moi a volonte :)

Roy

@ Roy > Can you please post in english here on this english speaking forum? It will help everybody here to understand what you have just said.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

want to be my friend  :)

hello rafy im also new here i am a pilipino can we be freinds  ;)