Meet new people from around the world

Hi,

I am originally Viennese (there are not many people who can actually say that :D)
This year I actually had 2 plans moving some place else (work related), but somehow nothing worked out :/
I love to travel and meet new people, and as my time is limited why not meet foreigners from around the world here in Vienna?

Interested? Please contact me :))

Hello iamwhatiam,

Welcome to Expat.com!:)

Thank you for this introduction.

Maybe you could tell us about life in Vienna?

What are your hobbies and interests?

Thank you very much.

Wishing you all the best in finding friends.

Rouma

Hello iamwhatiam,

Nice to see a local introducing and inviting people :).
I am an expat (you can find some details about me on my profile) and has recently moved into Vienna. I hope you can give a deep insight about life and culture of Vienna & Austria, of course. Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Ajmal

Hi,
I have lived as an expat in many countries before; but it is the first time to hear that a local wants to meet/know forigners :)
normally, they want to kick us out of their countries :D
you can find my contacts in my profile.

I am an American man living here in Vienna since 2008. I would enjoy meeting you or anyone else from Vienna or anywhere else who is living here in Vienna.

Best regards,
Richard

I arrived in the city two weeks ago and would like to meet people. If you are interested, please let me know it.

mera nam khalid hay mai aaj kal romania main hun
kai wahan aana chatha hun kya ap mery kuch madad kar saktin hain
skype id mbaig743 hai

@ mbaig743 > In english please on this english speaking forum ! It will help all english speaking members here to understand and to participate.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello iamwhatiam

Are you still in Beautifull Vienna ?

I do have the chance to be in the City until the end of the month for work purpose - it actually CAN happen! don't loose the hope  ;)  - and am looking to meet people from here to just share a beer and a good moment here. And if you have some secret, cool places to visit or hang out in the city, it would be great as well!!

Have a good one,

Fred

Hi,
Greetings from St. Louis, Missouri,

This is my first trip to Vienna.  I arrive May 10 and will be here about 3 weeks.  Would love to meet for coffee, conversation. It is meeting people and making friends that enrich my life.  If you are interested, please let me know.

Best regards,

Lois

i am interested in your proposal.